Koh Samui Villa 462
Thai Villa 462 is a fine example of elegant living with having nature on your doorstep. Located on beautiful Natien beach on the secluded southern coast of Koh Samui, this property offers guests newly built luxury that compliments its surroundings whilst blending together with a relaxed living environment for all who indulge.
From the exterior, the elegance and design of this 4 bedroom villa signifies that there is a great deal more to be discovered within. Its large lagoon style pool, and separate Jacuzzi shimmer in the sunlight from the golden sands of the adjacent beach and is perfect for outdoor dining especially from the built-in barbecue. From this area, you enter the villa and step directly into the large combined living/dining room with gourmet kitchen as a classic centerpiece. The aroma of fresh teak takes immediate impact and creates a traditional feel in a modern atmosphere. Together with the contemporary tropical styling and stunning views of the ocean from the large glass windows, this is truly a lovely place to retire.
The master bedroom is located off the living area and also incorporates the ocean vista. Featuring a king-size bed, full en-suite with spa bath, indoor/outdoor shower and decorated in soothing tones this bedroom is a retreat in itself. For all parent's peace-of-mind, there is a handy connecting door to the adjacent twin bedroom if they wish to be in easy reach of the children.
Access to the remaining bedrooms is simply via the peaceful inner courtyard of the property which consists of a large pond filled with Coy fish and a shady pergola to enjoy and cool off from the heat of a Samui day. There are 2 permanent bedrooms (one twin and one double with king-size bed) and a central TV room-come-bedroom with comfortable sofa bed. All three rooms have built-in-wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms.
Thai Villa 462 is a harmonious property that combines elegance, style and comfort to suit from the fastidious to the "laissez-faire"! Offering Guests all that is expected in a luxury home by the sea, Baan Talay is certainly one to impress and be enjoyed.
On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 30 minutes from the Airport and 10 minutes from the town of Lamai.
In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- Large patio area with sun beds and barbecue and interior courtyard with pond and pergola.
- Private swimming pool
- TV (Satellite/CD/DVD)
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure the villa is clean and tidy
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
- Baby sitting on site
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurant.
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
Koh Samui Villa 462
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.