Click on the Add To My Villas link on any of the villas to add them to this list of your favorite villas.
- Koh Samui
- Lipa Noi
- Villa 466
Koh Samui Villa 466
Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa 466 in Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Thailand
From the elevated entrance of Villa 466 you walk down steps through an immaculately landscaped area with stepping stones across a water feature leading past a greeting room on your left, which utilizes the space under the carport and is furnished with comfortable brown leather bean bags and coordinated artwork.
Stepping into the villa you'll instantly realize the magnificence of this property. The traditional architectural features are perfectly blended with contemporary furniture, and accessories, fashioned out of natural materials that create a modern, stylish and luxurious environment.
The dining space is dominated by a large oval dark-wood dining table and chairs with cream seat cushions, all under an impressive metal and glass hanging light-fixture.
To the left of the table is a very well equipped kitchen with cream units. A central island contains the hob and has a breakfast bar with four stylishly designed wood and water-hyacinth stools. The kitchen is finished off with a flat-screen TV.
To the right of the dining table is the main sleeping pavilion. One ground-floor bedroom has opening doors on two sides that lead out into the landscaped entrance area. This room has contemporary styled twin wooden beds and comfortable wicker chairs. Fashionable accessories such as artwork and cushions have a lilac theme that contrasts well with the white sheets. The en-suite bathroom has a beige marble sink unit and a shower room finished in blue mosaic tiles.
The next ground floor bedroom is at the front looking out across the garden, pool and ocean. This room has a double bed and chairs matching the other in style. However this room is accessorised with green and peach silk cushions and throws. A flat-screen TV and a walk-in dressing area are present and in the bathroom there's a shower room, twin sinks, a freestanding bathtub and an inner garden with outdoor shower.
A wooden staircase between these two bedrooms leads up past a large stained-glass window, beneath an artistic hanging light-fitting, to two more bedrooms. To the left is another double room with a balcony and views over the entrance gardens. Again fitted with the same style furniture this room has a brown and cream colour scheme. In the bathroom the shower has a lilac and purple mosaic tiled feature.
The master suite is at the front and has an entrance hallway with steps leading down past the dressing area and bathroom into this elegant room. A large modern four-poster bed with pure white sheets and white voile drapes is accentuated by bright red cushions and ceramic ornaments. This seductive room has minimal dark wood furniture and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a brown marble twin sink unit, a shower room with matching brown mosaic tiles and a sunken bathtub.
Back outside the dining area is a large stone terrace with a central water feature. To the left is another double bedroom again with modern styled furniture, flat-screen TV and finished with mauve and lilac accessories. A walk-in dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with twin sinks, shower room, free-standing bathtub, and inner garden with outdoor shower completes this well-dressed room.
In the exquisite lounge area the genuine feeling of style, comfort and pure luxury come to the fore. A table and chairs woven from natural materials sits at one end of this open plan room. A stunning polished wooden floor, bordered with beige marble, matches perfectly with the brown accessories and large tan leather sofas that occupy the centre of the living area around an astonishing low teak table with decorative bamboo inlays. An alcove has floating shelves surrounding a plasma TV. And two leather armchairs are at the far end looking out across the large garden to the ocean.
To the right of this pavilion is the enormous blue-tiled swimming pool with waterfall feature, this is sat in a decked area housing all-weather sun-beds and parasols. A path leads to the sala that has a bathroom, kitchen and BBQ, a solid wood dining table with bench seats and all-weather garden furniture. From here steps pass the outdoor shower to a further garden and a private gateway onto a pristine white, sandy beach. The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
- Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's International Airport.
- Villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry pier.
- Please refer to the Rates & Availability Tab above for specific rate & season schedule
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons).
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account).
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night.
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
- Baby cot provided free of charge.
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Direct beach access
- Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- Two Phone lines and wireless broadband ADSL internet access for by the pool
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- Secure gated community with security cameras linked to the individual properties, motion sensors with security lighting along beach frontage and electronic intrusion detection system
- Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre
- 3 Phase electricity with stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property
- 1,200 sqm of Landscaped gardens and water features all maintained by the community gardeners
- Fire Hydrants with portable pumps
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy
- Living on site, the Villa Manageress is available to address your service needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
- Baby sitting on site
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Water sports
- Boat trips to outer islands
- In-Villa massage and spa treatments
Koh Samui Villa #466
Last Updated: 25/04/2014