Click on the Add To My Villas link on any of the villas to add them to this list of your favorite villas.
- Koh Samui
- Bang Rak
- Villa 474
Koh Samui Villa 474
Bang Rak, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa 474 in Bang Rak, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa 474 is a modern property situated on the beachfront in Bang Rak on the north-east coast of Koh Samui. Consisting of 3 spacious bedrooms in a walled environment, this villa has the benefit of privacy and stunning views to neighbouring Koh Phan Ngan and also the convenience of vicinity to local restaurants, entertainment and famous Chaweng Beach is only 10 minutes away.
The Villa offers guests generous accommodation and facilities that will surely compliment an island retreat getaway.
The villa is set in a central yet quiet area of the island with guests entering through the main gates of the home and faced with the unobstructed view across the sea to the adjacent islands. Walking into the inner courtyard, to left you find the homes main kitchen/dining and living area. This room with its full length floor-to-ceiling windows provides guests with a relaxing space to unwind and dine. The fully-equipped kitchen will certainly suit the cook in the party and with the large 8 seat dining table, all can be entertained.
The lounge area with its comfy sofas provide stunning views over to the renowned golden Big Buddha and surrounding coast will help create the island getaway.
Outside in the courtyard, the villas large swimming pool is located with a surrounding wooden deck perfect for sun-bathing or reading a book in the shade. Being only steps from the beach, you can always be assured of many options when it comes to spending your time.
Across from the living pavilion sits the main bedroom and en-suite. Again located with absolute sea views, this is a lovely place to awake in the morning or fall asleep with the gentle lapping of the waves below. This spacious room features a king-size bed, plasma TV with satellite and DVD/CD surround sound system, large en-suite bathroom with walk in shower room, large bathtub, double vanity and an adjacent walk in robe.
Positioned just behind the master bedroom pavilion are bedrooms two and three. Adjoining each other in one pavilion, these room are identical except for the bedding configurations; one twin (2 single beds) and one double (1 king bed). Each bedroom has its own TV with satellite and DVD/CD, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower and lots of wardrobe space. Bedroom two has lovely water views through the villas central courtyard.
This villa will suit small groups or families that require spacious accommodation with privacy, amenities and a convenient location to suit all of the groups needs. Modern styling mixed with Thai influences will ensure an enjoyable stay is achieved and fond memories remain.
Northern coast of Koh Samui, on Big Buddha beach, 10 minutes drive from the airport and 15 minutes to Chaweng
- FREE WIFI Broadband access
- Direct access to white sand year round swimming beach
- Secure walled compound
- Walking distance (via beach or road) to many varied restaurants
- Private swimming pool
- TV Satellite TV, DVD/CD players, Hi-Fi system
- Fully furnished to high standards inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private safe
- All bedrooms are air conditioned; all rooms with ceiling fans
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
- Shopping list on request and Thai Chef service on availability.
- Bed linen and towels are changed as necessary.
- Pool/beach towels are provided and replenished as required.
- In-Villa wine selection.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands from the beach/pier outside the villa
- 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants
- 5 minutes from Bophut "Fisherman Village"
- Walking distance to local shops and restaurants.
- Daily rates from USD$565 to USD$750 depending on season schedule for the entire house
- Bonus nights promotion available during Sep 15 - Dec 14
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran) and the Summer Peak Season
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
Koh Samui Villa #474
Last Updated: 07/12/2013
2 Bedrooms | USD $480 per night - USD $560 per night
|Low||Sep 1, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013||USD $480 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Feb 17, 2014 - Mar 23, 2014||USD $520 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Prime||Mar 24, 2014 - Apr 7, 2014||USD $560 per night||5 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Apr 8, 2014 - May 14, 2014||USD $520 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Low||May 15, 2014 - Jun 30, 2014||USD $480 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Jul 1, 2014 - Aug 31, 2014||USD $520 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
3 Bedrooms | USD $600 per night - USD $700 per night
|Low||Sep 1, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013||USD $600 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Feb 17, 2014 - Mar 23, 2014||USD $650 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Prime||Mar 24, 2014 - Apr 7, 2014||USD $700 per night||5 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Apr 8, 2014 - May 14, 2014||USD $650 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Low||May 15, 2014 - Jun 30, 2014||USD $600 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Jul 1, 2014 - Aug 31, 2014||USD $650 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|