Click on the Add To My Villas link on any of the villas to add them to this list of your favorite villas.
- Koh Samui
- Bo Phut
- Villa 475
Koh Samui Villa 475
Bo Phut, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa 475 in Bo Phut, Koh Samui, Thailand
This Thai villa sets a new standard to the properties in the magnificent setting of the Bophut Hills. Combining glorious views with contemporary styling, this villa is a superb base to explore the beauty of Koh Samui, or not even have to leave your private getaway and enjoy the landscape from every point that this property offers.
The villa has been designed to accentuate the natural beauty in to which it lies and ensure all of its guests absorb the calm that it exudes. Sitting high up in the hills overlooking the north-eastern coast of the island, the villa has been designed to showcase the amazing views that it overlooks, with virtually every room of the property having access to a picture window. Not only is the environment surrounding this villa of stunning beauty, the interior design has not been forgotten with a modern-Thai style flowing seamlessly through each room providing a retreat to be enjoyed.
This style of comfort is identified as you enter the main gates of the villa and move past the calming water feature to your left. Entering the front door, you are faced with panoramic views directly in front with stairs leading down to the main living area. Three bedrooms are located on this upper level and consist of one double (king bed), one twin (2 single beds) and the very expansive master bedroom (king bed). All bedrooms have their own individual design and decoration feature and also have satellite TV/DVD and a large en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and terrazzo bathtub complete with their own view!
Heading down the central staircase, you arrive in the large living/dining and kitchen area. This lovely area encapsulates the essence of indoor/outdoor living with its floor-to-ceiling doors that open onto the generous sun terrace and pool with the glorious views in full-sight. To the left of the terrace is the fourth bedroom (king bed) with doors opening directly onto the pool deck, complete with its en-suite and offering the panorama that Samui is renowned for. To the right of the main living area, an outdoor dining and lounge Sala is positioned on the edge of the terrace to ensure unobstructed views are received whilst dining.
Moving down the final staircase to the lower level, guests can enjoy the facilities of a separate sauna, steam room and equipped home gym to ensure that you can always remain looking at your best even whilst in relaxation mode!
Its a beautiful property that captures what is desired to ensure a relaxing stay. With modern styling and design with touches of Thai authenticity, privacy of surroundings and stunning vistas that can be enjoyed day or night, this villa is sure to please all that are looking for an island getaway that implores you to enjoy the unique and avoid the ordinary.
In the hills of Bophut area, northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive from the airport and to Chaweng
- FREE WIFI broadband access
- Infinity edge pool with expansive sun deck and loungers
- All bedroom with TV, individual satellite channels and DVD player
- IPOD decking station in living room
- Private Safe in all Bedroom
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are ensuite and air conditioned
- Steam, sauna and fitness room
- The live in villa staff will visit twice daily and ensure to keep the villa clean and tidy
- Bed linen and towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list on request and Thai Chef service on availability
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands
- 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants
- Daily rates from US$ 485 to 800 for the entire house or US$ 385 to 550 for 3 bedrooms (in intermediate and high seasons only)
- Bonus nights promotion available during Sep 15 - Dec 14
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- The Villa is not suitable for Children under 12
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
Koh Samui Villa #475
Last Updated: 25/04/2014
3 Bedrooms | USD $420 per night - USD $600 per night
|High||Apr 8, 2014 - May 14, 2014||USD $550 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Low||May 15, 2014 - Jun 30, 2014||USD $420 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Jul 1, 2014 - Aug 31, 2014||USD $550 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Low||Sep 1, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014||USD $420 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Feb 17, 2015 - Mar 23, 2015||USD $550 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Prime||Mar 24, 2015 - Apr 7, 2015||USD $600 per night||5 nights min||Inquire|
4 Bedrooms | USD $520 per night - USD $750 per night
|High||Apr 8, 2014 - May 14, 2014||USD $650 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Low||May 15, 2014 - Jun 30, 2014||USD $520 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Jul 1, 2014 - Aug 31, 2014||USD $650 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Low||Sep 1, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014||USD $520 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|High||Feb 17, 2015 - Mar 23, 2015||USD $650 per night||3 nights min||Inquire|
|Prime||Mar 24, 2015 - Apr 7, 2015||USD $750 per night||5 nights min||Inquire|