Queensland Villa 5153
This villa is located in: Noosa, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
5 Bedroom family home with 180 degree panoramic ocean views, Noosa QLD
A truly remarkable feat of architecture, this sublime three level, five bedroom family home captures 180 degree panoramic ocean views and promises a way of life quite out of the ordinary.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac and just 200m from the beach access, this lovingly finished home is set in the quaint seaside village of Peregian Beach.
Flanked by ocean and National Park, residents enjoy a leisurely walk to kilometres of pristine beach or the trendy Peregian Village Square which boasts stunning cafes and restaurants, quality specialty shops and a convenience store.
Noosa's world famous beach and dining precinct is just 10km away and the Sunshine Coast Airport is also twenty minutes drive. Major local education, medical, sporting and employment precincts are all within easy reach.
A charming path leads up to the high-ceilinged, timber-floored entrance hallway, off which spring two beautiful bedrooms with stunning sea views, Juliet balcony and floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
Upstairs, magnificent ocean panoramas greet the open-plan and breezy living and dining area. The large, undercover outdoor entertaining and barbeque area lead to the sun deck which overlooks the heated, circular plunge pool fronting the property.
On the ground floor the driveway winds through native front garden to the double lockup garage, with ample mezzanine storage, as well as an additional "boat port". A further large recreational area, office or media room and a fifth bedroom are also located on this level.
A rare combination of architectural brilliance, unrivalled amenities and spectacular position culminate in an offering which remains both a spectacular value proposition and the opportunity of a lifetime.
* Ocean views from nearly every room
* Beautifully furnished, modern and comfortable
* Majority of the house is air-conditioned, rooms that are not enjoy sea breezes (fully screened)
* Private plunge pool
* Modern kitchen that opens up to breakfast bar and outdoor deck
* 5 large bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
* check the surf while taking a shower in the master bedroom's ensuite
* Large furnished deck, a perfect spot to enjoy the stars at night
* Short stroll to beach and walking distance to Peregian Village
* Fireplace to enjoy the winter months
* Media room with large/comfortable lounge and big screen, Smart TV, Fetch, Netflix, Apple TV
* Pets on application
Master bedroom: King bed with ensuite & air-con (top level)
Second bedroom: Queen bed (top level)
Third bedroom: Queen bed & air-con (mid level)
Fourth bedroom: 2 x long singles or king bed (air-con) (mid level)
Fifth bedroom: 2 x long singles or king bed