Queensland Villa 5657
This villa is located in: Noosa, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
Nestled into Noosa’s exclusive Little Cove is a unique and modern duplex house with plunge pool, offering four levels of contemporary and easy living just steps away from Noosa’s national park and Little Cove beach.
Enjoy the privacy and seclusion that Little Cove offers whilst still being an easy stroll from the bustle of Hastings Street. The best of both worlds with the surf at the end of your street!
This spacious and refurbished home has three bedrooms, consisting of a large and very private master wing with en-suite, walk in robe and outdoor terrace allowing guests to fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves. A second king bedroom and a third new bunkroom sleeping five both feature private terraces. Incredibly versatile, this house can comfortably accommodate 9 people making it ideal for two families whilst working equally well for a smaller group or couple.
Multiple living areas allow families room to move, comfort and privacy, with a front living and TV area complemented by a back living room (with TV) that opens up to the outside pool area for seamless inside outside living.
Enjoy the newly renovated state of the art cooks kitchen boasting Miele and Highland appliances. Want to eat outside? You will be spoilt for choice with both a sunny front terrace with outdoor table and a new outdoor kitchenette and BBQ eating area out the back by the pool.
This holiday home gets even better with a spectacular sun filled and super private roof top terrace upstairs. Enjoy sunset drinks amongst the tree-tops with expansive views to the national park on one side and glimpses of Noosa North Shore out the front. With a new large outdoor lounge and umbrella, there is no better spot to enjoy a lazy afternoon with a book in the sunshine or a post beach drink!
With all new furnishings, spacious bedrooms, multiple contemporary living areas and an indoor table setting for ten overlooking the pool - this house is one of Little Cove’s best kept secrets. Functional, private and so easy to live in, it has two car parks and a third car spot for guests.
* 3 bedrooms (2 x king 1 x bunk room) sleeping 5 in total
* 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master plus a separate powder room
* Ensuite includes a large round spa bath and covered balcony
* The ground floor entry level includes the living areas, kitchen, powder room, dining, as well as the outdoor living area out to the private pool.
* Lower level includes the laundry and secure undercover car parking
* First floor contains the bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom (no full bath)
* An amazing rooftop sun deck with large fixed umbrella and outdoor lounge with filtered views towards Laguna Bay
* Inverter a/c systems in all bedrooms plus in the main living area
* Newly renovated modern kitchen with everything needed for a great holiday including gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
* Laundry has new front loading Bosch washing machine and Electrolux drier
* Main living area with large screen HD TV, DVD player and Foxtel which opens to the pool and outdoor living area
* Outdoor area has outdoor kitchen, gas BBQ and bar fridge to complement the pool area
* Good sized very private plunge pool is solar heated
* Second additional living area at front of unit has 32” TV and in built DVD player
* Multi level with stairs only - not suitable for the elderly or the very young
* Undercover secure parking for 2 cars
* Security entrance at front with intercom
* Sleeps 9 (4 adults and 5 children)