Queensland Villa 5716
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
This magnificent, Mediterranean-style home stretches over two absolute beach front blocks totalling 1600 sqms, fronting idyllic Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas. Set back from the white sands and turquoise waters, amongst lush and private gardens, the house is the definition of exclusive resort style living. Surrounding a twenty metre pool, the house features five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a powder room, three lounge areas, a large covered dining area and patio.
Ideal for entertaining, the large wrap around kitchen with granite benches and quality stainless steel appliances features a walk-in cold room. Additionally, there is outdoor cooking facilities with poolside dining. Downstairs there are two bedrooms and a large master bedroom, living area and private access to the front garden. The bedrooms and recreation room are all air-conditioned. There is a full sized laundry, a large two car garage and storeroom and a 20 metre saltwater pool.
A sweeping internal staircase leads to the upstairs bedrooms. The second master bedroom with en-suite and private sitting area overlooks the pool and has private access to the garden and beach via an exterior staircase. Built in 1995 the house has a wonderfully relaxed and exotic feel. Bagged walls, exposed beams and relaxed interiors all add to a peaceful resort feeling.
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite benches and quality oversized stainless steel appliances AND a walk-in cold room
- Generous open plan living
- All bedrooms are spacious and complete with air-conditioning
- 5 bedrooms in total – 3 bedrooms down & 2 bedrooms + optional study upstairs
- King-sized master bedroom with en-suite, private sitting area overlooking the pool and exterior stair access to the pool leading from the balcony.
- 3 living/lounge areas
- 2/3 car garage, abundant storage and ample room to move