Koh Samui Villa 4603
This villa is located in: Laem Sor, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
The undeniably beautiful Villa 4603 offers a luxurious beachfront locale, within an exclusive bay, on Koh Samui’s southern coastline. The cutting edge architecture with impeccable interior design offers a contemporary Balinese feel, in a private beachside retreat, perfect for luxury travellers.
Offering far reaching views across to neighbouring islands of Koh Tan and breathtaking sunset vistas over the mainland, the villa is located in an exceptional setting. The open plan design with seamless divisions makes the most of it’s pristine beachfront location and tropical climate. The huge sense of space is enhanced by the vaulted ceilings and oversized doors and windows which feature throughout the expansive villa and it’s free flowing design. Six spacious bedroom sanctuaries with an additional bespoke kids bedroom/playroom makes this an ideal setting for families and friends.
With 20m of panoramic beach frontage and an impressive 18m long infinity edged pool flanked by the shores of Laem Sor and its turquoise waters, a cooling dip has never felt so refreshing. Large decks with sun-traps and shades with cooling fans, create multi dimensional spaces engulfed in breathtaking island canvases. The shaded kids pool is a unique feature and ideally located close to the beach with surrounding decks for easy supervision.
Guests of this luxury destination will enjoy first class service and amenities with a discreet yet attentive feel for a villa experience that will always be remembered. A luxurious, intimate home-away-from-home feel, the villa is an incredible family haven offering island style freedom and space, without compromising on luxury. Families can enjoy all the benefits of this fully staffed villa with high-end services and a dedication to ensure all family members have one of the most memorable holidays.
- Infinity pool with shallow end (15m x 4.6m x 1.8m)
- 7m x 3m separate shaded children’s pool
- Poolside dining is allowed and can accommodate up to 10 guests
- Indoor enclosed living area with oversized sofas, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Outdoor covered pool deck
- Smart TV with streaming service
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave,coffee maker, tea pot, blender, toaster, rice cooker, dishwasher,BBQ, oven, gas stove top, ventilator, electric kettle, juicer, wine fridge, wine glasses, kitchenware, dinnerware, water dispenser,pots and pans
- Indoor/outdoor dining area seating available up to 10 guests
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout property
- Master Bedroom (Main level), King-size bed− Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and bathtub
- Guest Bedroom 1 (Main level),King-size bed− Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Guest Bedroom 2 (Main level),King-size bed− Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Guest Bedroom 3 (Main level),King-size bed− Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Guest Bedroom 4 (Main level),King-size bed− Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
- Kids Bedroom, garden view (Main level), Bunk beds of 2 levels, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, Soft floor mat
- Villa manager
- Private chef and housekeeping staff available
- Shift/working hours: from 7AM to 5PM (On call after 5pm)
In Villa dining
- Private Chef is experienced in Western, Chinese, Asian,Vegetarian, Western and children's dishes. Special requests can be accommodated (including special dietary requirement)
- Full food menu with set prices, dishes are served family style
- In-villa shopping service is available at THB 300 or 20% ofgrocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to7% VAT
- Pre-arrival shopping service is available at THB 650 or 20% ofgrocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to7% VAT
- Provisioning is to be paid by cash on site or by credit card withan additional surcharge of 5%
- Curated selection of wines and spirits available. List can beprovided in advance for pre-selection
Koh Samui is part of an archipelago of islands set within the warm tropical waters of the GulfOf Thailand. The Laem Sor bay is one of Samui’s treasures in the stunning south of the islandwith powdery white sand, spectacular turquoise water, fringed by coconut plantations, setaway from the busy tourist areas. By car a short drive away, guests can enjoy waterfalls,elephant rides, or simply local village culture. Choosing to adventure on the island, guests canrent a long-tail boat from Tong Krut, to explore the offshore islands and their colourful reefs.
- Na Muang Waterfall 7km
- Lamai Beach 12km
- Nikki beach club 14km
- Nathon 17km
- Samui Elephant Sanctuary 204km
- Fishermans Village 25km
- Samui International airport 26km
Things To Do
- Koh Samui is part of an archipelago of islands set within the warm tropical waters of the Gulf Of Thailand. The Laem Sor bay is one of Samui’s treasures in the stunning south of the island with powdery white sand, spectacular turquoise water, fringed by coconut plantations, set away from the busy tourist areas.
- With an incredibly calm and private feel guests can enjoy the serenity of this locale by simply kicking back and enjoying all that the villa has to offer. On your beach step guests can enjoy yoga at the world famous Samahita Retreat which also offers a variety of deliciously healthy cuisine. The historical Laem Sor Pagoda, in all it’s golden glory is one of Samui’s cultural landmarks and is a beautiful sunset beach walk from the villa.
- Koh Tan and Koh Matsum islands day trip departure dock are just a few minutes away from the villa and a must do for an outing with the family in a quiet environment.
- By car a short drive away, guests can enjoy waterfalls, elephant rides, or simply local village culture. Choosing to adventure off the island, guests can rent a long-tail boat from Tong Krut, to explore the offshore islands and their colourful reefs. Lamai is further away but can offer guests looking for a change in tempo, boutiques, restaurants, bars and beach clubs.
- With a thousand miles from anywhere feels, guests can enjoy at Villa 4603 an incredibly special island retreat with everything to offer.
4 Bedrooms | USD $1,350 per night - USD $1,050 per night +17.0% Tax
|Jan 7, 2024 - Nov 30, 2024
|5 nights min
|Dec 1, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024
|USD $1,050 per night
|2 nights min
|Dec 16, 2024 - Dec 26, 2024
|USD $1,350 per night
|5 nights min
|Dec 27, 2024 - Jan 6, 2025
|10 nights min
5 Bedrooms | USD $1,450 per night - USD $1,150 per night +17.0% Tax
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,550 per night - USD $1,250 per night +17.0% Tax
An additional tax of 17.0% will be applied.
Real Client Reviews
Sorry for the late reply.
We had a great time there.
The villa was beautiful and the staff were awesome.
A bit far from the rest of the island would be the only complain.