Koh Samui Villa 437
This villa is located in: Ban Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
As part of one of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties, this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A stone pathway leads to Villa 437 which is the first residence on the tree-lined path. Just before the entrance is another pathway which leads directly onto an absolutely idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance is subtle, like the whole estate, which has been designed to complement its outstanding natural surroundings. A few steps lead up to face a blue-tiled private infinity swimming pool which is parallel to what is often described as the best view on Samui.
From the pool you can relax and take in views of the Five Island's and also the Ang Thong National Marine Park. It's so peaceful, quiet and serene you could easily believe that you are the only person on a deserted tropical paradise.
Behind the pool natural rocks, and landscaping, form the backdrop and the garden which leads to the villa itself. Further steps lead through another gated entrance and this is where the incredible attention to detail becomes evident. The door handles are sculpted metal geckos and when you step through you're faced with an oversized planter, to the right is the villa and the terrace and garden area which runs across the front of the property ensuring the views are always prominent.
On the terrace sliding wooden vanity panels can be used to separate the rooms from the garden and the outdoor dining areas and more detail is visible in the wooden bench carved into a crocodile. What is instantly noticeable, both in the gardens and inside the villa, is how cool it is. The design allows for natural airflow and this works extremely well allowing you to enjoy the indoor/outdoor lifestyle without having to close all windows and use the air-conditioning.
The first room is the master suite which opens completely through from the front terrace to the rear garden. The white surfaces are complemented with a stunning white draped four-poster bed and the room is accessorised with subtle shades of green.
The en-suite bathroom matches the white and simplistic styling and features a large rainfall shower.
Adjacent to this room is the second bedroom which is a mirror image of the master. However this bedroom has been furnished with twin beds. Both bedrooms enjoy the exceptional view.
A small passage separates the bedrooms from the living area and leads to a guest bathroom and stairs to the mezzanine floor above the lounge.
Inside the lounge all sides appear to open to nature creating a very cool and flexible living space. Comfortable white sofas, a natural wooden dining table, a large mirrored wall and an exceptional white island-kitchen make this the perfect area for
entertaining or relaxing. High vaulted ceilings, with windows all the way to the eaves, ensure the room is light and that the view is always the focus.
The rear wooden and metal staircase leads up to a balcony and the entrance to the mezzanine. Welcoming Buddha statues sit either side of the door which leads into the stylish and comfortable TV room which looks over the lounge and out to the ocean.
Villa 1 has a simplicity which is fitting for the natural environment and beauty of the location, and yet it incorporates cutting-edge contemporary styling, modern luxuries and the finest finishing touches. The privacy, exclusivity and atmosphere of the property are unmatched and a stay here is likely to be a truly memorable experience.
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
- Please refer to the Rates & Availability Tab above for specific rate & season schedule
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda of Laem Sor
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants
- Amazing sunsets scenery overlooking the Ang Thong National Marine Park
All Bedrooms | USD $550 per night - USD $850 per night
|High||Jan 11, 2016 - Feb 11, 2016||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Feb 27, 2016 - Mar 19, 2016||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 20, 2016 - Apr 3, 2016||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 28, 2016 - May 14, 2016||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2016 - Jun 30, 2016||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2016 - Aug 31, 2016||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2016 - Dec 14, 2016||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2016 - Jan 10, 2017||USD $850 per night||7 nights min|