Koh Samui Villa 4379
This villa is located in: Ban Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to the villa and also directly onto an absolutely idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance is subtle, like the whole estate, with each villa specifically designed to complement its outstanding natural surroundings. A few steps lead up and turn into a pretty garden area which guides your view across the infinity swimming pool and out to what is often described as the best view on Samui. From here you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong National Marine Park and over to the mainland.
On this level there's a lawn area and sun-beds surrounding the tempting pool. Steps lead up to the next level of the property where the two thatch-roofed pavilions sit overlooking the pool and the incredible view.
On the left is the exquisite living area which incorporates an open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. An understated elegance and the discrete interior design concept contrast expertly with the tropical exterior aesthetics.
White dominates the interior space, colouring the floors, walls and dining chairs and yet the addition of muted natural colours in the grey sofa, light wood dining table, and brown ceramics creates a simplistic but comfortable space.
The kitchen area is defined by a white island feature and breakfast bar with built in appliances and spacious white cupboards blend almost invisibly with the white wall to provide stylish storage.
A high vaulted ceiling is enhanced by a glass frontage allowing the view to remain the primary focus at all times. Above the kitchen is a galleried mezzanine area which shares the spectacular view.
To the front of this pavilion is a covered terrace and to the right is an outdoor dining area. A pathway leads to the next pavilion which houses the two bedrooms. Across the front is another covered terrace area with sliding wooden vanity panels.
The first bedroom is unique on this exclusive estate as it incorporates a further galleried loft area approached via a white ladder. This could be used as a stylish office, child's TV room or simply for storage. As with the rest of the villa the theme in the bedroom follows the simple white concept and has twin beds and built-in wardrobes.
Above each bed is a framed elephant patterned piece of material which is mirrored in the silk runners on each white-based bed.
A heavy sliding door leads into the en-suite bathroom complete with large walk-in rain shower. From here doors lead out into a private courtyard garden.
The second bedroom has a stunning four-poster, white-draped bed accentuated and accessorised with brown and cream textured cushions and wall-mounted artwork which adds depth to the room. Again there's an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and doors leading to a private courtyard garden. Leading between the two pavilions is a walkway which leads to a guest bathroom and shower, and also to the stylish wooden staircase leading to the mezzanine floor above the kitchen.
At the top of the staircase is a balcony and doors open to reveal an exceptional feature. Inside there's a comfy sofa, TV and an open aspect looking over the lounge, through to the ocean beyond. If privacy is an issue then curtains drop to completely separate this space making it a versatile and useful area.
As with all the villas here this property fits perfectly with the style, exclusivity and ethos of the estate, with some unique and practical additional features, such as the extra space created by the loft in the twin bedroom and also having the pool and garden on a different level to the main accommodation. The whole property is enclosed by natural foliage adding to the peace and privacy, providing a very tropical serene atmosphere.
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
- Please refer to the Rates & Availability Tab above for specific rate & season schedule
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda of Laem Sor
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants
- Amazing sunsets scenery overlooking the Ang Thong National Marine Park
1 Bedrooms | USD $450 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Feb 8, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2019 - Feb 23, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2019 - Mar 24, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - May 14, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
2 Bedrooms | USD $550 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Feb 8, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2019 - Feb 23, 2019||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2019 - Mar 24, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - May 14, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.