Koh Samui Villa 4380
This villa is located in: Ban Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to each villa and directly onto an idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance to villa 3 sets the scene for the rest of this outstanding property. Steps are enclosed by a pleasing blend of brown sandstone rocks and blue/black stone walls. The steps lead up and into a picture-perfect scene of green lawns, tropical plants, an infinity swimming pool and extraordinary views over the gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands.
The stone wall continues as a feature and encloses a beautiful and very natural sloping garden area to the left of the two thatched pavilions. On the lawn surrounding the pool there are wooden slatted sun-beds adding to the very natural ambience here.
The first pavilion houses the bedrooms and in the first room you'll find a double bed, dressed with brown and cream accessories with a circle print which is reflected in the artwork mounted above the bed. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower area.
The second bedroom is a mirror image of the first but with twin beds. In here the predominantly white room is ignited by the bright red accessories. From the en-suite bathroom there's a door leading to a private garden area.
Separating the pavilions is a central courtyard with large rectangular planted area adding to the overall spacious feel of the property.
The next living pavilion has a large covered front terrace leading to an outdoor dining area next to the pool and facing the ocean. The pavilion is a large open-plan space incorporating the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
This is a functional and very stylish room with spaces clearly defined by the choice of furniture. A wooden dining table with white and chrome dining chairs; a comfortable taupe L-shaped sofa; and a white island feature, which consists of a breakfast bar with built-in sink, hob and appliances.
From the central courtyard a wooden staircase leads to a mezzanine floor above the kitchen. A balcony at the top of the stairs has doors which open into a comfortable sitting area with satellite TV, sofa-bed and bean bags. Villa 3 is unique amongst the estate's Villas in that its mezzanine floor can double as an extra bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite shower room; thus enabling it to accommodate extra guests on occasions. There are curtains to separate the room from the area below.
Like all villas on this estate the design concept is one of simplicity, combining modern white interiors with exotic tropical exteriors to fantastic effect. At all times the design of the property focuses the attention on the unparalleled views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland, not forgetting the crystal blue waters in between.
The central courtyard separates this villa from the others in design and is an example of how each villa has been individually created to fit into its unique environment. Also by adding an en-suite bathroom to the mezzanine floor that space has increased functionality and could possibly be utilised as a further sleeping area. It certainly provides a private and separate area if you're planning on sharing the villa or have older children who need their own space.
From the minute you enter villa 3 you will be captivated by the natural setting, the views and how well the villa merges modern style and functionality with luxurious and natural tropical living.
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
- Please refer to the Rates & Availability Tab above for specific rate & season schedule
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Five Islands and amazing sunsets over the Marine Park
- Private Swimming pool
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access at the entrance of the Estate
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI throughout
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms
- A loft area boasts large flat screen as well as working desk with ocean view
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the villa manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
- Our guest relations & concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- The Villa Manageress is available to attend to your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Thai Chef service and shopping list available upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting on site upon request and availability (surcharge apply)
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- The Golden Pagoda of Laem Sor
- Water sports, fishing tours
- Boat trips to outer islands (Koh Taen, Koh Matsum) from the beach
- 15 minutes from Lamai shopping centers and restaurants
- Amazing sunsets scenery overlooking the Ang Thong National Marine Park
1 Bedrooms | USD $450 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Feb 8, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2019 - Feb 23, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2019 - Mar 24, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - May 14, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $450 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
2 Bedrooms | USD $550 per night - USD $850 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019||USD $850 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2019 - Feb 8, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2019 - Feb 23, 2019||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 24, 2019 - Mar 24, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 25, 2019 - Apr 8, 2019||USD $750 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 9, 2019 - May 14, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $550 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $650 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.