Tuscany Villa 9104
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 9104, part of a larger estate, is situated atop the hill in the heart of the Tuscan countryside surrounded by olive groves, cypress trees, and beautifully manicured gardens. Florence's city center is easily reached by car or bus in just 10 minutes. This villa overlooks the Florentine countryside and the famous "Poggio Imperiale"- the original property of the Austrian Grand Dukes of Tuscany, dating back to the 18th-century. A long avenue of grand cypress trees leads from the iron gate to the villa.
4 BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and access to gardens.
First Floor: 1 master queen/twin bedroom with French doors to terrace and 1 twin bedroom share a large marble mathroom with Jacuzzi tub with shower. 1 queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: Formal dining room with cotto floors and antique furniture (seats up to 8); bright, living room with ceiling beams decorated in pastel colors; fully-equipped modern kitchen.
Beautiful, shaded gardens surround the property. Private outdoor sitting and dining area, perfect for dining al fresco and enjoying the spectacular countryside views. Private swimming pool surrounded by lounge furniture and gardens.
A/C in first floor bedrooms only, independent central heating, fully-equipped kitchen, ceiling fans on ground floor; washing machine; satellite TV; WiFi Internet; ample parking.
Villa 9104 has a superb location - the city of Florence is only 15 minutes away by car or bus. The villa is part of a larger estate with two other residences, one of which is the owner's property. The parking and entrance gate is shared with both residences.
- Electricity, water and final cleaning included
- Heating not included
- Morning housekeeping service included for 5 days per week for 3 hours per day
- Extra housekeeping/babysitting service, on request: €12 per hour
- Breakfast service: €40 per day - cost of food not included
- Cook service: €25 per hour - minimum 4 hours - cost of food not included
- Telephone not included (charged on usage as rated by meter)
- Unlimited use of Internet connection
- Personal laundry and ironing charges: €12 per hour
- Weekly linen change - bath linens changed every other day
- Pets welcome
- Check-in between 3pm and 7pm. Check-out by 11am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged