Seminyak Villa 3578
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Located in a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, Villa 3578 is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your visit to Bali.
It’s close to, what’s known locally as, ‘Eat Street’, where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Chez Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Also, just a few minutes walk away, is Jalan Dhyana Pura – a street rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, quality restaurants and colourful shops. The beach too, is just a short walking distance from the villa. The villas excellent location means that dining, shopping and spa facilities are all available within a radius of one kilometer!
The main building, set behind the calming pool, is an open-plan communal space where you’ll find the living room, dining room and kitchen. The living room has a sociable corner suite, where family and friends can gather of an evening. This suite is situated around a large LCD television showing over 50 international channels, as well as having a DVD/CD player attached. This area merges seamlessly with the dining area, which features a large wooden dining table, perfect for group meals and quality time with one another. The proximity of the living room also means that you are able to enjoy a film or listen to some music whilst dining.
The kitchen runs along the back of these two areas, with no segregation to allow for open plan living. The modern kitchen is equipped with the following: gas stove, microwave, water dispenser, fridge-freezer, coffee maker and juicer, as well as including all the cooking utensils, cutlery, china and glassware you’ll need.
To the left of this main social space is an air-conditioned television room, which is also used as a double en-suite bedroom. This quiet room has a small sofa and television, and would be great for children who don’t necessarily want to watch the same films as adults or for couples yearning for a little privacy.
The villa has five bedrooms, all of a very similar style and size. Each room is styled in a minimalist fashion, using the double wardrobes positioned behind the double bed to disguise the entrance to the en-suite. Every room also has its own television and air conditioning unit. Three of the five bedrooms are within detached guesthouses, arranged around the pool, with the other two semi-detached to the main building.
All of our spacious en-suite bathrooms are designed so that they are partially open to nature. This creates a calm atmosphere, allowing you to feel closer to the natural world while having a relaxing shower. You will also be supplied with supplies of luxury shampoo, conditioner and soap.
Grounds & Landscaping
The villa recreates the ambience of a traditional Balinese compound and is composed of several structures situated around a landscaped garden. Featuring sun loungers, a day bed and an outdoor table and chairs, the outdoor space within the villa really allows you to appreciate your natural surroundings.
The main focal point within the grounds is the tranquil infinity swimming pool, available for your refreshment at all times. Behind the sun loungers, a large water feature situated in a small, peaceful fishpond provides a calming soundtrack to your relaxation. There are also various other lush tropical plants throughout the garden, creating an exotic backdrop to your stay with us.
Villa 3578 is the perfect place from which to fully enjoy your time here in Bali, with a great location and all the facilities you need for an unforgettable holiday
Services & Facilities
- Five air-conditioned bedrooms, all with queen-sized bedrooms and have en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sports
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in.
- Pool-side bale great for massages and snoozing
- Reclining chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- Fully staffed by a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and pool attendant and security guards
All Bedrooms | USD $569 per night - USD $738 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $569 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $738 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $569 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $676 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.