Sydney Villa 51398
This villa is located in: Bondi Beach, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
Escape to the epitome of beachside living at our 4-bedroom paradise in Bondi Beach. Nestled amidst swaying palm trees, this haven offers a seamless blend of laid-back coastal vibes and modern comforts.
Step inside, and discover a world of comfort and luxury. The open plan kitchen, living, and dining area exudes Scandic vibes, featuring concrete floors and creating a chic yet inviting atmosphere. Perfect for family entertaining, this space seamlessly leads onto the palmy backyard, allowing the coastal breeze to flow through. Heated floors add a touch of warmth underfoot, ensuring your stay remains cosy and inviting
- The first floor boasts a thoughtfully designed layout with a master bedroom featuring a regal king bed
- A second bedroom with two single beds
- A third bedroom with a luxurious queen bed
- On the ground floor, another inviting queen bed awaits in the fourth bedroom, offering a restful sanctuary
- Dive into the refreshing waters of your private swimming pool, surrounded by lush tropical palm trees that create a serene oasis in your backyard.
- The outdoor entertaining area beckons, providing the perfect space for al fresco dining and unforgettable BBQ gatherings under the stars.
- Embracing the tranquillity of your surroundings as you bask in the coastal ambiance.
Some Fab Features:
- 2 x Car parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor entertaining area & BBQ
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Heated floors
- Bathtub, Essentials, Towels, Bed linen
- Outdoor shower
- Washing machine/dryer, Hanger, Iron/Iron Board
- Walking distance to beach
- Cooking basics, Dishes and silverware, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove, Oven
- Fire extinguisher, First aid kit
- Master Bedroom 1, First floor, King bed
- Bedroom 2, First floor, 2 x Single beds
- Bedroom 3, First floor, Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4, Ground floor, Queen Bed
- Perched to the northern end of Bondi Beach, the home is only a short 500m walk to the sand and close to all of Bondi’s best attractions.
- There’s plenty of cool cafes within walking distance at North Bondi village including Rocker, Depot and Brew, plus North Bondi Fish and North Bondi RSL for lunch with an awesome view.
- Spend a morning at the glamorous Bondi Icebergs pool, do the coastal walk to Bronte, fossick for cool designer wares at the weekend markets and backstreet boutiques.
- Or, simply relax in your very own tropical hideaway.
- Surfer or not, Bondi beach is a must. The golden sands and crystal clear waters are the jewel of this coast, or explore the stunning coastline on the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk.
- Spend a day swimming with locals at Bondi Icebergs pool, a historic sea pool – the ideal place to cool off. Located above the pool is a fabulous clubhouse where you can enjoy sweeping views over the pool and Bondi beach as you drink or dine.
- Visit Bondi Pavillion and stop into Promenade, a sprawling beachfront eatery complete with an ocean-facing verandah, a private dining grotto, and a sunny terrace bar, serving local bites to complement the sunny surroundings.
- For a great place to relax with a few drinks, head to Hotel Ravesis. It's laid-back Bondi at its stylish best, and the perfect place to sample a few choice cocktails, and not to be missed Sunday afternoon live music.