Canggu Villa 359
This villa is located in: Canggu, BaliClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Canggu Villa 3121
Canggu Villa 3155
Canggu Villa 3757
The villa is blissfully tucked into a residential lane, mere minutes from the best beach clubs of Bali. Young adults can hire a car to step out and get a glimpse of Bali’s nightlife as the elders settle in for the night, cocooned in comfort and indulgent luxury.
With ramp access throughout the ground level, Villa 359 begs you to bring your elders and children along, making this a truly exceptional multi-generational family home. Our warm service envelopes you and allows you to settle in and relax. Days are best spent in the pool or within the air-conditioned comfort of the sunken living room which tastefully hides a large flat-screen television behind sliding wooden panels. Come evening and you will find yourself gravitating towards the garden gazebo next to the koi pond or the alfresco dining area on the rooftop terrace. Ask the chef to prepare a sumptuous barbecue feast for you as you sit back and enjoy a movie experience at the outdoor theatre with a 150-inch ALR screen. End your day with a soak in your personal jacuzzi or decompress in the sauna.
- Property Area - 900 sqm (land). 958 sqm (villa).
- Location - Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity - 12 people (6 ensuite bedrooms: 4 king-size, 2 with twin beds that can be converted into king beds). Three more kids can be accommodated on extra beds on request at an additional charge.
- Living Areas - Sunken living room with retractable wooden wall; bar counter with 5 bar stools; indoor dining table made of a single Suar log for 8 people, plus island seating for an additional 6 diners; well-equipped kitchen; barbecue area and alfresco dining; outdoor sala; tropical garden with koi pond.
- Pool - Length 34m x Width 11m x Depth 1.4m.
- Staff - Villa Manager; private chef; housekeepers; butler; security guards; gardener. Additional staff (e.g. spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
- Dining - Breakfast is included and the private chef can craft other meals on request from a suggestion menu of western, Asian and vegetarian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Communication - WiFi internet access with routers in every bedroom; intercom; tech-enabled smart home.
- Entertainment - Flat-screen televisions in all the rooms; media room; outdoor theatre with 150-inch projector screen; well-stocked wine cellar (bottles available for purchase).
- For Families - It is custom-built for multi-generational families and was designed to accommodate and please the owner’s aged parents as well as children. Any children’s equipment required can be hired at an extra cost.
- Spa - In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transport - The villa is close to a wide selection of restaurants and shops in Berawa and Canggu, however the approach road has construction ongoing. Taxis are readily available, and a car and a driver can be arranged by your Villa Manager for sightseeing around Bali (extra cost applies).
- Additional Facilities - Safety deposit boxes; generator; barbecue; wireless phone chargers on countertops.
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,250 per night - USD $2,800 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||May 2, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023||USD $1,250 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 9, 2023 - Jun 22, 2023||USD $1,600 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jun 23, 2023 - Aug 26, 2023||USD $2,000 per night||4 nights min|
|Prime||Aug 27, 2023 - Oct 21, 2023||USD $1,600 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Oct 22, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $1,250 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 15, 2023 - Dec 25, 2023||USD $2,000 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||USD $2,800 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 8, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2024 - Feb 18, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Feb 19, 2024 - Mar 28, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 29, 2024 - Apr 13, 2024||USD $2,000 per night||4 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 14, 2024 - Apr 27, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Apr 28, 2024 - Jun 14, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 15, 2024 - Jun 28, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jun 29, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $2,000 per night||4 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 26, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Oct 27, 2024 - Dec 13, 2024||USD $1,250 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 14, 2024 - Dec 25, 2024||USD $2,000 per night||4 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2024 - Jan 5, 2025||USD $2,800 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.
Canggu Villa 359
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.