Canggu Villa 3684
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
The villa is located in Canggu, charming village well knows for rice paddies at only few steps from the beach and few minutes of Seminyak, compared to Ibiza and Saint –Tropez where tiny trendy boutique style shops are waiting you and action begins at sunset.
Set on a garden of 3.000 m2 and landscaped, each plant and essence has been placed for the pleasure of our eyes as well senses. Each villa has a plunge lap pool of 25 meters length including a complete pool house as well several open air or air conditioned “Bale” where you can enjoy massage, wellness and wellbeing at your most leisure without to experience the traditional Balinese massage.
Our two villas of a capacity of 800 m2 proposes a master bedroom of 130 m2 each, including an en-suite open air bathroom with a separated spacious rain shower, bath tub for two and toilets as well a spacious wardrobe but is it also four bungalows built and designed as per a color theme and Indonesian style. Each item, object has been especially arranged by our “Maitresse de Maison”, Noelle Bonnemaison.
Serving the finest of a Luxury services as well amenities as: personalized Butler service, Chief “at your demande” to prepare you the very best as well finest of the Indonesian with a Balinese touch cuisine but also the most favorite international dishes.
Only high cotton threads bed and bathroom linen has been selected to make your night peaceful and relaxing as well plenty of signature touches to discover and to amaze you during your experience with us.
If you are searching for a stay on the island of the Gods, different of the hospitality standards, experience our hidden gems, you will definitely fall in love with and becomes part of our Family and Friends.
The villa was designed by the owners with a style based on the Javanese "Joglo" style - characteristic of traditional upper class homes in the region of central Java. Joglo-styled structures have a very distinctive exterior form and interior support system.
The defining exterior visual aspect of the Joglo style is a roof which joins an exterior, lower pyramid with a relatively flat pitch to a central, higher pyramid having a steeper pitch.
The uniquely defining architectural form in the interior space is a system of connected pillars which support the roof structure called the "Soko guru" - often made from expensive teak wood beams. The "Tumpang sari" are a series of staggered horizontal beams with elaborate carvings which tie the pillars to one another and which support the central portion of the roof.
The villa offers a uniquely distinctive architectural style for Bali villas, and hand-picked furnishing from Indonesia and other locations in Asia.
The owner, a famous female designer and collector from France, has searched throughout the islands of Indonesia to acquire spectacular stones for the water gardens, pertified wood for the bathrooms, intricate carvings for use as doors and for ceilings, amazing totems, lanterns , shields and statues, and exotic vegetation for the garden areas.
Beautifully polished teak and iron wood are utilized throughout the property - from the floors to the ceilings. Exterior porch areas provide serene views of the expansive gardens, and lotus and fish ponds, and the ensuite bathrooms open onto lush private garden areas.
The architecture, the personally-selected furnishings and decorations, even the lighting... all work together to create an elegant, yet thoroughly relaxing ambiance at this villa.
- Home cinema video room
- Extensive audio support throughout exterior areas (living, dining, TV room/bar, pool house and garden)
- Master bedroom of 130 m2 with open air bathroom including separated rain shower, bath tub for 2 and completed wardrobe
- 4 bedrooms built and designed with a different color theme and Indonesian architecture style each with a fully equipped open air bathroom and en-suite wardrobe
- Combined large soaking tub and shower
- Private, individual open-air shower
- Outside terrace area with sofa and armchairs
- Separate toilet and dressing areas
- Minibar and safety deposit box in each dressing area
- iPod docks in each bedroom
- AC and ceiling fans
- Daily Continental breakfast
- High Speed Internet Access
- 1 (one) complimentary airport pickup and drop
- Welcome fruits and cold drinks upon arrival
- Fresh flowers upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 hour security
- Easy access and parking
- 3000 m2 landscaped garden each
- Plunge pool of 25 meters length in each Villa
- Pool houses
- Several open air and air conditioned “Bale” for Wellbeing, Wellness & Spa
- Living Room with attached Bar and TV Lounge
- Dining Room up to 14 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen and office
- Personalized Butler service
- Culinary Team to answer to any of your dining requests
- In-Villa Dining facilities
- 24 hours Security patrol and CCTV through the properties
- High quality pure satin cotton bed and bathroom linen
- Exclusive scent bathroom amenities
- Sound system in each Villa and thru the properties
- Home theater, LCD screen smart TV, Blue ray DVD players and selection of DVD’s
- International TV channels satellite
- Wi Fi internet connection thru all the properties
- IDD telephone access
- Concierge Services
- Laundry & Pressing Facilities
- Car, motorbike rentals
- Reservation through and with our preferred partners
- Airport transfers
- International and multi lingual Management
- Creation as well personalized tours and excursions
- Access to Canggu Club (charge applies)
The villa is located a brief 30-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, on the north border of the area known as Seminyak - which is the undeniable "capital" for the expat community in Bali.
Ask anyone in Bali where the greatest concentration of fine restaurants, elegantly stylish boutiques, and hip nightlife is, and they will not fail to reply "Seminyak."
Restaurant choices span the gamut of international cuisines prepared by world-class chefs. Shopping options range from inexpensive items created by local craftsmen, to high-end, exclusive items produced by internationally-known fashion designers. And the nightlife/club scene is epitomized in Seminyak with the likes of KuDeTa, W, Potato head, Metis restaurent, all within 10 minutes of the house.
If you want to experience the true luxury of Bali, Seminyak is the only place to be.
5 Bedrooms | USD $1,280 per night - USD $2,270 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Apr 23, 2019 - Jun 6, 2019||USD $1,280 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 7, 2019 - Jun 20, 2019||USD $1,610 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jun 21, 2019 - Aug 24, 2019||USD $1,610 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Aug 25, 2019 - Oct 19, 2019||USD $1,610 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 20, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $1,280 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 15, 2019 - Dec 25, 2019||USD $1,610 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020||USD $2,270 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 5, 2020 - Jan 23, 2020||USD $1,280 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jan 24, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020||USD $1,610 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Feb 3, 2020 - Mar 26, 2020||USD $1,280 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 29, 2020 - Apr 16, 2020||USD $1,610 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 17, 2020 - Apr 22, 2020||USD $1,610 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.