Marbella Villa 1167
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
This Hacienda is a peaceful and serene place to retreat, an ideal pied-à-terre for this part of the Marbella hinterland.
During your stay, a guest experience manager is on hand 24/7 to ensure your comfort. Once you enter the security close-gated complex, you’ll feel like you’re in your own private wine land in Tuscany, complete with an infinity pool, BBQ, wine cellar, sauna, Wi-Fi, and modern decoration to suit both motivated guests and those who just want to relax. Spend the day exploring by bicycle or lounging on the terrace by the pool, then try out Spanish cuisine on the barbecue with a bottle of the local wine that is produced on its own vineyards.
The stunning contemporary interiors of Hacienda in Ronda with modern furnishings, perfectly integrating the exterior as part of the house, create sophisticated yet comfortable spaces where the whole family can relax. The fully equipped kitchen is particularly welcoming, thanks to a large farmhouse-style breakfast table.
4 beautifully appointed bedrooms with bathroom in suite and crystal glasses overlooking the surroundings, add to the feeling of being on holiday at a private resort. Three bedrooms have king size beds, the other one has two twin beds. There is a fantastic sauna integrated on the master suite with window overlooking the nature.
While you could spend your stay at the villa, simply watching the light move across the landscape, it’s well worth exploring the region and the vineyards around the property, getting familiar with the production process of the wine right from the roots, taking with the workers on the field. Spend a day marvelling at the scenery in one of the two nearby national parks in Ronda or visit the old city of Ronda to see the old bridge and the dramatic ravine or enjoy a honeymoon-worthy dinner with spectacular hilltop views.
Take a day trip to Seville for incredible architecture and equally memorable flamenco performances, to oceanfront Malaga for its museums or to Marbella and the beaches of the Costa del Sol if you’re in need of sand and sun or a round of golf.
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Direct access to Sauna with mountain view. Crystal glass overlooking the mountain
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted shower Crystal glass overlooking the mountain & vineyards.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en suite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub, crystal glass overlooking the mountain/vineyards.
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds en suite bathroom with jetted shower/bathtub, crystal glass overlooking the mountain/vineyards.
- Additional Bedding: upon request.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Located in gated community with security 24/7
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Wine Cellar / vineyards around the house.
- Espresso Machine
- Smart Television
- Wood Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Heated Floors
- 24 hours Security
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Gas Outdoor Barbeque
- Gated property with alarm
- Sun loungers
- Wine Club
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property Manager
- Guest Experience Manager/Concierge 24/7
- Cleaning: 3 Days 4h per week.
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Boat Rental
- Bicycle Rental
- Extra cleaning service
Points of Interest
- 14 km to Town of Ronda with Restaurants & Shops
- 22.5 km to Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park
- 63.1 km to Flamingos Golf Club
- 66.9 km to Marbella
- 134 km to Seville
- 151 km to Cadiz
- 168 km to Cordoba
- 184 km to Granada
- 111 km to Málaga Airport (AGP)
- 126 km to Jerez Airport (XRY)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Pets permitted upon request
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 17:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM