Sotogrande Villa 1107
This villa is located in: Sotogrande, Spain
- Maid Service
This beautiful villa has been featured about 25 times in different magazines and books, such as Town & Country, Marie Claire Decoration, The Gardens Of Russell Page, and the Gardens of Spain.
Located in a quiet street in the best area of the Sotogrande resort, this property of 7.500 square meters is in a cork tree forest, directly overlooking the most secluded and best-looking part of the Sotogrande golf course, rated as one of the top 100 courses in the world.
There is a beautiful mature garden, part of it designed by Russell Page, with a pencross grass lawn. Part of the property is left wild, so it has its own private forest area. The swimming pool is large (16x6meters) and has a unique pool house made in transparent shell and wood.
The villa has two floors, three patios and ample outdoors terraces. The decoration is a mixture of contemporary, oriental, and classic Spanish and American styles, at the highest level of good taste. In the evening, you can walk on the golf course when the players are finished. Due to the location and abundance of trees, there is silence and a very great sense of privacy in the house and property.
- 7 bedrooms: 5 double, 2 single
- 7 bathrooms
- Full heating in winter, cool in summer
- Satellite TV (Sky digital), good music
- Renovated kitchen with all the necessary appliances: 2 refrigerators, freezer, microwave, toaster,
- ishwasher, new oven, etc. The kitchen has its own patio.
- PC with high speed broadband connection
- Washing and drying machines
- A maid monday to friday from 9 to 4 pm, and a full time gardener.