Byron Bay Villa 51226
This villa is located in: Bangalow, Byron Bay, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 51226 is a luxury Byron Bay front row Hinterland estate located on the St Helena ridge, directly above Byron Bay.
The property sleeps 14 adults (or up to 18 if the group includes children), with 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a spectacular 25m x 5m swimming pool with separate heated plunge pool / 12 person spa, located on the Hinterland's most exclusive road and only 10 minutes’ drive from Byron Bay town and beaches.
This iconic, double storey masterpiece has recently been reconstructed over 24 months and features modern, fresh and contemporary interiors, artwork, finishes and furniture.
- Bedroom 1: king bed with ensuite
- Bedrooms 2: king bed + work space
- Bedroom 3: 4 beds consisting of: 1 x bunk bed (double on bottom and single on top) plus a trundle underneath
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed + desk
- Bedrooms 5: king bed with ensuite and separate water closet
- Bedroom 6: king bed
- Bedroom 7: 2 x single bunk sets (4 single beds total)
- 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 14 (18 with children)
- Acoustic wall can divide the two levels and provide separate entries for privacy
- Stunning Hinterland and endless ocean views
- Luxury mansion estate, with separate kitchen and dining on both levels
- Five indoor living spaces
- Contemporary Palm Springs meets Byron Bay architecture styling
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ, outdoor dining and loungers
- The resort-style cabana features a 25m swimming pool with plunge pool / 12 person spa, surrounded by large decking area
- Sprawling grassed backyard
- Easy access to Brunswick Heads, Mullumbimby and Hinterland attractions
- 10 minutes’ drive north to Byron Bay beaches and town
- 6 minutes’ drive south to historic village Bangalow
- 3 off-street car spaces
- Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen,
- Coffee Machine
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
A short 6-minute drive to the south will reach the historic and happening village of Bangalow, a must-see Hinterland town with unique, quality shopping and cafes, coffee and dining.
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.