Byron Bay Villa 51255
This villa is located in: Clarkes Beach, Byron Bay, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 51255 in Byron Bay is the ultimate escape from the urban jungle where you can disappear for a while into your own rainforest sanctuary.
Large, spacious living areas lead to a sunken lounge area creatively styled with earthy colours, worldly artefacts and textured soft furnishings. A sophisticated, yet serene space to unwind with family and friends with a beautiful backdrop supplied by nature.
Luxurious modern lounges overlook the pool, perfectly positioned to capture good times with great company. Landscaped gardens and grassy areas merge seamlessly with native bushland, providing space for everyone to run wild and feel free.
- Private luxury accommodation in rainforest and native bushland setting
- Architect designed and renovated, tastefully styled interiors
- Contemporary resort-style living areas with feature sunken lounge area
- Gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar and spacious dining area opening onto deck
- Outdoor covered and open deck areas, perfect for entertaining
- Pool with deck area and daybeds, north easterly aspect for maximum sunshine
- Private upstairs Master bedroom with ensuite, with elevated views over Arakwal National Park
- Large bedrooms downstairs, one with ensuite and doors opening onto garden
- Freestanding oval stone bath in Master ensuite
- Outdoor stone bath and shower
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac behind Clarkes and Tallows beaches with direct frontage onto Arakwal National Park, this is an ideal position to park your car and explore Byron by foot or bicycle.
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.