Byron Bay Villa 51278
This villa is located in: Suffolk Park, Byron Bay, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
An impressive pivot door welcomes you in from the sculptural plantings and stone and timber facade. Drawing you into the heart of this home is a wide hallway, neutral palette and timber paneling.
A sea of greenery and natural light streams into the open plan living, kitchen and dining through large sliding doors and walls of glazing. The views are on show in the inviting kitchen which features a wall of sandy-coloured cabinets, glass splashback and a statement island bench with seating.
- Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite & WIR
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4: King Bed or 2 x Singles
- Bedrooms 2-4 share a family bathroom
- Light and airy living space
- Wood fireplace for the winter months
- Reverse cycle air-con in 3 bedrooms & living space
- Rumpus room for the kids
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors in the living area
- Large salt water pool
- Deck for outdoor entertaining
- Minutes to Broken Head beach
- STRICTLY NO PETS
- No schoolies, please don't ask
- No functions, parties or gatherings
- 5 mins drive to Suffolk Park bakery, shops & pub
- 5 mins drive to Broken Head beach
- 12 mins drive to Byron centre & beaches
- 10 mins drive to Newrybar
- 12 mins drive to Lennox Head town and beach
- 15 mins drive to Bangalow
- 25 mins drive to Ballina Airport
- 25 mins drive to Blues Fest site
- 1 hour to Gold Coast Airport
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.