Byron Bay Villa 51296
This villa is located in: Byron Bay Hinterland, Byron Bay, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
A 5 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 51296 is a place to bring multiple generations of family and friends together in luxurious group accommodation in the Byron Bay Hinterland.
The lush grounds of Villa 51296 are tranquil and completely restorative – allowing guests to ground themselves in the calmness of a historic property, immersed in nature, with views across the hills as the sun rises and sets.
This elegant, heritage-listed House provides guests with a private, luxurious and timeless space to truly relax and unwind. Hinterland House ensures an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
- Sleep up to 16 people
- 8 bedrooms
- Parking slot for 10 cars
- Macadamia farm surroundings
- 14-metre swimming pool
- Large deck with ocean glimpses
- 14 foot ceilings in main house
- Fully equipped kitchen & BBQ
- Inside table setting for 20
- Sweeping private driveway
- Chauffeur services with Mercedes-Benz Valente (8 seats) available to book
- Fire-pit overlooking the hinterland
- Outside table setting for 10
- Outside access for bedrooms
- Wi-Fi in main house
- Bose sound system
- 3 flat-screen TVs: Foxtel, Netflix
- Miele Washer, dryer & clothesline
- Lighthouse cottage sleeps 4
- Sunrise cottage sleeps 4
- Six bathrooms, two with baths
Just minutes from Bangalow, the 1900’s heritage home is complete with soaring 14 foot ceilings – meticulously crafted hand-made blocks and beautiful timbers, 20 acres of manicured grounds and its working macadamia plantation, 14m pool, fire pit and uninterrupted Hinterland views.
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.