Noosa Villa 5074
This villa is located in: Noosa Waters, Noosa, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
The house is built over 2 levels and is gorgeously styled & furnished, featuring 2 large living areas, upstairs has a fireplace - perfect for winter, there are 4 large bedrooms all with private ensuites. As soon as you walk in the front door and take in the river view, you will feel waves of relaxation start rolling over you.
Only a short drive to Noosa North Shore beach where kilometres of pure white sand awaits you, swimming, surfing, fishing, horse riding and access to the 4WD section of the beach from Teewah all the way double island point which is a wonderful surf area
- Waterfront with incredible river views
- Newly renovated and beautifully furnished
- Private jetty - bring your boat or hire, don't forget to pack your fishing rod
- 2 separate living areas with Smart TV's, Foxtel, Netflix and even a record player with aselection of records.
- 4 large air-conditioned bedrooms all with ensuites, your kids will love the bunk room.
- Upstairs has ducted air-con
- Upstairs has a fireplace, perfect on a winters day
- Spaciously furnished verandah with BBQ
- Screened throughout
- Pets on application (property is not fenced)
- Only a couple of minutes via boat to Noosa Marina, use the boat ramp, only a short walk to Tewantin's main street with supermarket, bottle shop & RSL
- 15 Minutes drive via the Ferry ($7 oneway) to Tewantin and Noosaville
- Master: King Bed, air-con, river view & private ensuite (upstairs)
- 2nd: Queen bed, air-con & private ensuite (upstairs)
- 3rd: Queen bed, air-con. river views & private ensuite (downstairs)
- 4th: 2 sets of double/single bunks, air-con & private ensuite (upstairs)