North Queensland Villa 5326
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, North Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
A 5 night minimum rental applies.
About the property
Just a few minutes drive from two international golf courses, the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina and Port Douglas town centre.
The villa has four fully air conditioned double bedrooms all with newly laid natural bamboo flooring, two bathrooms and a modern completely open-plan kitchen and bar area with large cozy beach style entertaining area, with new fittings and furnishings throughout. The patio area is very much an extension of the lounge with a large BBQ and dinner table that comfortably seats 8-10 people.
With an abundance of light-filled spaces, a sun-soaked pool, private outdoor dining, direct beach access and comfortable spaces to read, write or just relax, all while the children enjoy the expansive playground just footsteps away, this is beachside tropical living as it should be.
Features and facilities
- 4 Bedrooms (Upstairs - King, King or Twin. Downstairs - Queen, Twin)
- 2 Bathrooms (Including 1 Spa Bath)
- Master bedroom with TV, DVD, walk-in-robe & balcony with park & sea glimpses
- Fully air-conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Great kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Full laundry facilities
- Outdoor dining & direct beach access
- Communal 25m swimming pool
- TV, DVD, CD & Stereo
- WIFI / Foxtel
- Linen, bath & pool towels provided
- Very comfy daybed facing beach side
- Private courtyard & outdoor shower
- A minimum 5 night stay applies year round. There is a 7 night minimum stay requirement in peak holiday periods.
- Premium Peak Season rates apply over school holidays.
- Guests will receive a welcome pack on arrival which will include a bottle of wine & flowers as well as basic household items.
- There will be a complimentary mid stay service provided for bookings of 8 nights or more.
- Daily services can be arranged at an additional cost
- No event or parties allowed