Queensland Villa 5296
This villa is located in: Island, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
The Villa is positioned near the waters edge on a private two-acre estate which wraps around a palm-framed white-sand beach. Prominent artists, photographers and writers consider this private cove to be the most beautiful beach on the island. Here you can swim or snorkel for hours in the warm clear turquoise waters of the coral sea.
The functional design of the Villa is languidly relaxed, yet comfortably modernist – with interiors by renowned interior architect Robert Davidov. The Villa has two queen-sized bedrooms and an open-plan lounge/dining space which expands out to a large deck. All enjoy stunning views of the beautiful coral sea and the distant islands, extending to the oceans of the Great Barrier Reef, South Pacific and beyond.
This is a getaway in every sense and once there you'll feel as though in another world where you can unwind in seclusion, but not in isolation. Our caretakers will wait on the beach for your arrival by boat to help you land – literally and figuratively – on your island in the sun.
Villa Features & Facilities:
- Three king-sized bedrooms + Queen sized day bed.
- Two bathrooms + separate shower and toilet + outdoor showers.
- Nearby caretakers to assist you with any needs.
- Absolute beach frontage.
- Complete privacy - no day trippers are allowed on the island.
- Magnificent views of the sea and neighboring islands.
- Modernist design interiors by Robert Davidov.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Outdoor dining and lounging areas with barbecue.
- Kayaks, snorkeling gear, fishing reels.
- Boating facilities available from nearby Dunk Island Resort.
- Alternative beach only 50 metres away.
- Cable TV, DVD player and CD stereo.
- Telephone (charges apply).
- Superior linen, toweling and Aveda toiletries.
- Fully equipped laundry facilities (shared with The Studio).
- The Villa allows for a maximum of 4 guests + 4 Guests in Studio