Sydney Villa 51345
This villa is located in: Bellevue Hill, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
Sydney Villa 5283
Sydney Villa 5817
Exquisite palatial rooms, a private pool and a location in one of Sydney’s most sought-after suburb, this home is an ideal choice for the most discerning of guests.
Split over 3 floors, this stunning home is immaculately designed throughout. Contemporary light fittings complement the plush interior, textured with velvets and marble. Large window scapes throughout create sumptuous tableaux’ where one can relax and unwind, revelling in your private views.
For entertaining, this home can’t be beaten. Boasting two ovens in the high-spec kitchen, and a formal dining room for twelve, this home is calling out for well-planned candlelit dinners. For more casual entertaining there is a sunny open-plan living and dining area, as well as a projector for kicking back to watch sports and a film. The 7 bedrooms are all vast, and comfortably decorated; mentionable is the master suite with a full ensuite with double shower, and another queen bedroom boasting an ensuite and private balcony.
Outside is as decadent as in. You could while away endless days in the mineral water pool and heated spa. Wandering around the landscaped gardens is just as lovely, and if it’s barbeque weather there is a great terrace for al fresco dining. A rare luxury in the pool house contains a private gym and lounge area, cleverly angled so that the television can be viewed from the pool. Over 900sqm of luxury await you in this one-of-a-kind luxury home.
If you venture outside of your modern palace, you’ll find yourself in the upmarket harbourside eastern suburb, Villa 51345. Surrounded by luxury, this location offers some of the best restaurants in Sydney, as well as being conveniently located between the iconic Double Bay, Bondi and Woollahra neighbourhoods.
Cooper Park is a charming green space on your doorstep, which is the ideal setting for breakfasting on some pastries from the famed ‘Grumpy Baker’. You’re also a 30-minute walk from Plumer Road Shopping Village, which is a wonderful place to grab a bargain. For those wanting to visit the coast, walk or drive to Bondi beach, the surfers' paradise with golden sands.
- Fully air-conditioned home
- Pool Spa with Enviroswim fresh water system with built in daybed with cantilever umbrella, outdoor hot/cold shower.
- Alfresco dining area with electronic retractable awning & Ilve built-in BBQ.
- Wolfe stove and steam oven as well as a second oven
- Home theatre system with projector and screen in living room
- Formal dining room for 12
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Landscaped gardens by Will Dangar.
- Designed by a leading international architect Luigi Rosselli
- Cabana with 75” 4K UHD TV & gym.
- Bathrooms are Carrara marble with Astra Walker Tapware
- Signature Luigi Rosselli central staircase spiralling
- Control4/SONOS media and security system with speakers throughout
- Double garage with two electric vehicle fast chargers and internal access.
BEDROOM 1 (MASTER 1st floor): 1 x King bed and full ensuite with heated floors, towel rails and balcony with district and harbour bridge views.
BEDROOM 2: 1 x Queen with ensuite and balcony (1st Floor)
BEDROOM 3: 1 x Queen with balcony (1st Floor)
BEDROOM 4: 1 x Queen; 1 x fold-out single (1st Floor)
BEDROOM 5: 2 x Twin beds (Ground floor)
BEDROOM 6: 1 x Double bed (2nd Floor)District and harbour bridge views.
BEDROOM 7: 1 x Double bed (2nd Floor) District and harbour bridge views.
Refundable SecurityBond – $5,000
Sydney Villa 51345
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.