Sydney Villa 51381
This villa is located in: Bondi Beach, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
This 4-bedroom home, located in prime position in the world famous beachside suburb of Bondi has everything you need for the ultimate Summer vacation. Luxurious resort-style living, heated pool and pool house, outdoor kitchen, entertaining area, and lush tropical garden. Tucked away in North Bondi it’s within an easy stroll of the famous Bondi Beach, with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops nearby for the ultimate neighbourhood vibe.
Newly finished Villa 51381 has been designed to offer an authentic coastal luxe experience by combining the best elements of a Bali villa with Australian beach vibe. Light-filled and with an earthy warm aesthetic, it brings a sense of calm and serenity, complemented by the resort-style outdoor spaces, made for both relaxing and entertaining.
- From the moment you enter, you’ll notice the abundance of light, through voids, double-length ceilings, and skylights, bringing the outside in.
- The ground floor is where memories are made with family and friends spending time.
- The open-plan kitchen, dining, living, and lounge areas flow onto the beautiful outdoor space where you’ll make the most of long sunny days and balmy nights.
- The stunning pool is the place to soak up the Sydney sunshine. Enjoy the luxury of your own pool or take time out on the oversized lounge bed. During the day the adjacent pool house is the perfect place to watch the kids swim or simply relax in the shade poolside. When the sun has set this is the spot to relax by the fire place.
- To truly maximize resort-style living, the outdoor kitchen, dining, and lounge areas are perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Whilst the location invites you to walk the private parking in garage makes for a truly stress-free experience and will allow you to discover some of the area’s best-hidden gems.
- Throughout the house there are varied spaces so everyone can enjoy some peace and quiet.
- On the ground level are the living and lounge area, the TV room which opens to a green garden space, facilities for a seamless family life like laundry, butlers pantry and powder room.
- Away from the social areas are the guest suite that offers a stylish bedroom with ensuite as well as a private study.
- Walking up the stairs to the first level you can tell this is made for dreams. Plush carpet, sheer curtains and the natural light makes it a sanctuary.
- Set back from the other bedrooms so privacy is guaranteed is the Master King retreat with an oversized walk-in robe and ensuite as well as a private balcony overlooking the garden and pool.
- With inviting seating it’s a beautiful spot for your morning coffee or to relax with a book.
- The optimised floor plan has he remaining two Queen bedrooms in the opposite end.They are beautifully styled, each with a calming neutral colour palette, wardrobes and desk. These bedrooms share a family bathroom and an additional TV room and study, offering plenty of options for guests to spread out if a break from the sun is needed.
- Bedroom #1: King bed w/walk-in robe, ensuite & private balcony
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed w/ wardrobes and desk, shares family bathroom with bedroom 3
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed w/ wardrobes and desk, shares family bathroom with bedroom 2
- Bedroom #4: Queen bed, Guest retreat on the ground floor with en-suite and study area
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Dishwasher, stove, oven, coffee maker
- Cooking basic equipment
- Washing machine and Dryer
- Indoor fireplace and Heating
- Linen, towels, bed sheets, toiletries
- BBQ area
- Free parking on premises
- On-call concierge
- Housekeeping on departure
- Gourmet Welcome Hamper
- Personal welcome
- All the essentials
- Gorgeous toiletries
- A $5,000.00 Security Deposit will be required prior to check in. This will be charged to your nominated credit card as a Pre-Authorisation which will be released after you check out.
- Housekeeping and Concierge Services teams are on hand to assist with airport transfers, grocery deliveries, catering, extra cleaning and anything else you might require.
- Guests travelling with children can request toys, activities, travel cots and high chairs and other items provided to minimize your luggage.
- Each property provide you a Lux-Local Information Book with the insiders guide to the best local haunts for great coffee, food, wine, shopping and activities.
- Located in the beachside suburb of North Bondi, there’s everything you could want for a coastal experience, right at your doorstep.
- The iconic Bondi beach is within walking distance, as are the acclaimed restaurants, bars, cafes, and boutiques of bustling Bondi.
- The central location gives you easy access to quintessential Sydney experiences such as the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, swimming at Icebergs, or perusing Bondi markets. Nearby public transport means you can explore the CBD and surrounding suburbs with ease.