Sydney Villa 51391
This villa is located in: Bondi Beach, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
This beautiful family residence is located in desirable Bondi and features impeccable craftsmanship and design. There are many luxury features, including an expansive interior with polished wooden floors, high ceilings throughout, state-of-the-art appliances, and an abundance of natural light. The kitchen features a gourmet marble island with Miele gas appliances, making it perfect for a small family gathering.
With floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, The Designer Bondi has five bedrooms upstairs, with a spacious master suite in the main bedroom. The two front rooms have Juliet balconies, with one containing s a small walk-in robe and en-suite. This property offers a family-friendly open plan layout that opens out to the sunny deck. During the summer, enjoy soaking in the mini plunge pool while waiting for your BBQ to grill to perfection.
Only a short walk to the sandy shores of the iconic Bondi Beach, this unique retreat captures beach life at its finest. Surfside shopping plus the vibrant cafes and eateries offer a chance to fully embrace the celebrated Bondi lifestyle. Located in the Eastern Suburbs, Bondi is a perfect location to explore some of Sydney’s best attractions, including the Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Plunge pool
- Private Garden
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Refrigerator, Electric Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Dishes and silverware, Cooking basics
- Washing Machine, Dryer, Hanger
- Iron/Iron Board
- Essentials, Shampoo, Hair dryer
- Bed linens, Towels
- 2 x parking
- High chair, Porta Cot
- Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke detector
- Dedicated workspace
- Bedroom 1: 1 x King
- Bedroom 2:1 x King
- Bedroom 3:1 x King
- Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen
- Bedroom 5: 1 x Single
- 4 x Bathrooms
Things To Do
- On Sunday head 5 minutes down the road to Campbell Parade and explore the markets which are full of new and vintage treasures
- Local favourite North Bondi Fish is just down the road. The open space with lanterns has beachfront views and delicious food
- If you’re ready to take on some water sports, you can book a surf lesson or hire stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and more
- Take on the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk (stop for a dip in the water along the way) and treat yourself to an ice cream at the end!