Sydney Villa 5266
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
A 7 night minimum rental applies.
About the Property
Luxury Designer Coogee Villa boasting 4 Bedrooms and stunning views of the ocean beyond.
As the block slopes the owners were able to build on three levels, with a garage, laundry and storage on the lowest one and four bedrooms and two bathrooms above it, plus a small living area leading out to the deck and the pool. It’s the top level, however, that takes one’s breath away with its huge living/dining and kitchen area with the only air conditioning, and decks on either side affording stunning coastal views that frame the endless ocean. The middle level boasts all bedrooms and the pool area and outside terrace.
- The middle level has 4 bedrooms and 2 limestone bathrooms, one has a bath
- All bedrooms have air conditioning.
- Bed 1 has 1 king bed
- Bed 2 has 1 queen bed
- Bed 3 has 1 queen bed
- Bed 4 has 1 queen bed
- A small second living area on the bedroom level with a smart TV leads out through glass doors to the rear deck and pool.
- 2nd living area have air conditioning.
- There are 5 pool lounge chairs with pool towels provided for all guests.
- With 180 degree ocean views Lounge, dining and kitchen with sliding glass doors that lead to the rear balcony with bbq ( overlooking the pool) and a north facing balcony looking out towards Wedding Cake island that has an outdoor table and chairs.
- Microwave, dishwasher, induction cooktop, gas oven and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker.
- Small bathroom with toilet and hand basin
- Lounge, kitchen and dining have air conditioning.
- Double lock up garage for 2 cars and laundry with washing machine and dryer. There is an outside clothes line and internal clothes line in the garage.
- Includes toiletries and linen
The house location
- Steps from the coastal path to Coogee.
- You will pass Wylies Baths on the way (700m) to Coogee (1.2km).
- The path continues on past Gordon’s Bay, Clovelly, Bronte and Tamarama beaches to Bondi beach.
- There are many cafes and restaurants in Coogee.
- The Pavilion, Barzura, the Estate, Sugar Cane and Banana Palm are our some of the great venues to try.
- Pickup groceries from a small Woolworths supermarket or Maloneys on Coogee Bay Rd.
All Bedrooms | AUD $1,750 per night - AUD $2,500 per night
|High||Oct 7, 2023 - Dec 15, 2023||AUD $2,000 per night||7 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2023 - Jan 15, 2024||AUD $2,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 16, 2024 - Feb 14, 2024||AUD $2,000 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Feb 15, 2024 - Apr 27, 2024||AUD $2,000 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Apr 28, 2024 - Jun 19, 2024||AUD $2,000 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jun 20, 2024 - Jul 15, 2024||AUD $1,750 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jul 16, 2024 - Sep 21, 2024||AUD $2,000 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Sep 22, 2024 - Oct 6, 2024||AUD $1,750 per night||7 nights min|
Real Client Reviews
Thanks so much! We loved the house and look forward to working with you again in the future!
Thank you for the very well organised Sydney Villa, it was a beautiful home in a fantastic location.
Was exactly as advertised and the check in and check process went very smoothly, we had a great time.
Property is fantastic