Sydney Villa 5607
This villa is located in: Balmoral Beach, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
A 5 night minimum rental applies.
About the property
Luxury north facing family home located within Balmoral's "Golden Triangle". This magnificent Hamptons inspired style home embraces sparkling vistas across Middle Harbour to Clontarf Beach and the Spit, from each of its 3 spacious levels. Superbly proportioned full brick home showcasing formal and informal areas, a teenage retreat and stunning pool. Glass wrapped ceilings, expansive balconys and beautiful finishes create havens throughout the home. Level lawn and gardens together with swings and a cubby house create a safe kiddie play area in the back yard. Idyllic setting within walking distance of Balmoral beach and cafe scene, Rosherville Reserve and Chinaman's Beach, as well as Manly and City buses.
Features and Benefits
- Large oversized rooms with open plan living and wooden floorboards throughout.
- Surround sound system throughout ( even by the pool )
- North facing home with light, sunny aspect all day.
- Heated fully tiled swimming pool.
- Retractable awning over the deck.
- Large fully equipped laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Bedroom 6 is ideal for a separate teenage/grandparents retreat with sitting area, TV, ensuite and direct pool access.
- Balconies and views from almost every room.
- Family friendly home with games, books, beach/pool toys, backyard cubby and swings and DVD's available for your use.
- There are ladders to the lofts in Bedrooms 3/4, and a spiral staircase to Bedroom 6- these may be an issue for very small children.
- Five minute walk to both Chinaman's and Balmoral beaches.
- Fifteen minute walk to Mosman shopping, cafes and restaurants.
- A short car/bus ride to Manly-a famous tourist attraction known for its surfing beaches, snorkelling, fishing and cafes/restaurants.
- Many, beautiful, coastal and national park walks at your doorstep- literally.
- A twenty minute bus ride into the heart of the city,Sydney.