Sydney Villa 5897
This villa is located in: Kensington, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
A 7 night minimum rental applies.
About the property
Situated in Sydney’s centre, this newly refurbished Californian inspired home blends traditional features with luxurious modern touches. The living spaces are expansive and inviting giving you the feeling that you are at home as soon as you walk through the door.
The front of the house is complete with a double carport and lush gardens that lead you to the front entrance, as you enter the home you will notice the original 1920’s art deco ceiling which has been embellished with recycled wood floor board. This floor has two bedrooms, both are sumptuously furnished and boast large windows.
The master bedroom is light and spacious with heritage furnishings, a queen-size bed and a wall-to-wall dressing table, the master bedroom also has a lovely ensuite bathroom complete with a rain shower and a skylight.
The fourth bedroom is located upstairs and it has a balcony which overlooks the backyard, this is a very peaceful space, ideal for relaxing after at the end of the day.
The living room and kitchen are located further down the hallway and are part of the modern extension. The kitchen and dinging space are tiled with Italian tiles and underfloor heating makes the space warm and welcoming, the open plan living allows and easy flow that is perfect for entertaining.
The outdoor space is reached through floor to ceiling glass doors and slide back to create a large entertaining area overlooking the pool and the garden, a BBQ kitchen completes the outdoor space and makes spending time outside a joy in any season.
- Main: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bed 2: 1 x Double Bed
- Bed 3: 2 x Double Bed
- Bed 4: 1 x Single Bed
- One ensuite & two family bathrooms (one with bath tub) & additional handy ground floor WC
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Architecturally designed by Nick Tobias
- Upstairs open plan living retreat with sitting room, bathroom, study and two double bedrooms
- Undercover North facing terrace
- Luxury master bedroom suite with ensuite
- Newly renovated open plan lower ground living space with fully retractable exterior doors
- Modern, fully equipped gas kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Rich timber flooring and Italian travertine tiling
- 10m swimming pool with shallow paddling end
- Surround sound entertainment system
- 2 x off street parking + plenty of free street parking
Minimum Stay Requirements: 7 night minimum stay is applicable to this property. 7 to 14 night stay is applicable over Christmas