Sydney Villa 5959
This villa is located in: Woollahra, Sydney, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Tennis Court
A 5 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Built in the late 1850s, this gorgeous estate is located minutes walk from Queen St, Woollahra and close to the city, yet will remind you of country living – such is the peace, tranquility and privacy of the spacious grounds and garden.
Enter into the home and you will travel back to the explorer days--with the mansion floorplan, Edwardian decorations, hand-drawn flora and fauna hanging from the walls, and a large birdcage out back. The high-ceilings on the main floor add to the elegance of the spaces, from the formal dining area, formal living rooms, and large kitchen.
The North facing rear of the house enjoys an expansive covered patio facing the lawn and tennis court. With Palladian gardens surrounding the nearly one acre of grounds. Unique to this house is the large entertaining area, plus the privacy afforded by opaque vegetation. And for a swim, a pool awaits beyond the tennis court, partially concealed by flora, and hidden from prying eyes.
- Located minutes from renowned shopping, dining precinct Queen St, Woollahra
- Gorgeous estate built in the late 1850s with mansion floor plan
- Country estate living 5-10 mins from the city!
- One acre of tranquil grounds and stunning gardens
- Edwardian era with hand-drawn flora and fauna wallpaper
- North facing outlook on to lawn and tennis court
- Private pool beyond the tennis court, concealed by opaque gardens
- 10 minute drive to Bondi and Bronte Beaches
- Caretaker and Housekeeper
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.