Candidasa Villa 3330
This villa is located in: Candidasa, BaliClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Welcome to Villa 3330, a stunning new Luxury Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali's picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali's magnificent coastline and offshore islands. Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired décor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout. You will enjoy a private swimming pool, your very own elevated beach with direct access to the sea, and beautifully manicured gardens dotted with water features, including grand-scale statues of Buddha and Hindu goddesses.
Staffed by a warm and experienced team, Villa 3330 is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
The villa comprises three conjoined pavilions housing four bedrooms over two levels.
The main pavilion consists of a spacious open-plan living/dining room, media room, kitchen, and back-of-house staff area including a second kitchen and staff quarters.
A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, the infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open air dining pavilion on the water's edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water.
The two master bedrooms are located adjacent to the living room, one on the ground floor and one on the first, with the two remaining bedrooms set to the back of the property. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have king beds, with walk-in wardrobes, en-suites, and extensive sea views.
Indoor Living & Dining
With traditional high vaulted roofs, and full-length floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the living & dining room has generous proportions, and the comfort of large soft sofas, a teak dining table with seating for 10, and a fully equipped Western kitchen, making this the centrepiece and social hub of Villa 3330. Leading directly out to the garden and swimming pool, this functional & tastefully decorated interior takes full advantage of the stunning sea views offered.
Cooled by ceiling fans, indoor living and dining area can be closed off and fully air-conditioned, or the doors can be slid into the walls for an un-interrupted view, allowing the warm sea breezes inside.
The living room leads directly to the 15-meter infinity swimming pool complete with timber pool deck and four sun lounges. The pool is perched directly above a private man-made beach, with direct access to the sea. At each end of the beach are two bales, one elevated above the water for outdoor dining and entertaining, and the other located at beach level is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion.
Along the entire property sea-front is a beautiful stone terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, which sit above the water offering uninterrupted ocean and coastal views, and with direct stair access into the sea.
The four bedrooms are substantially proportioned and well appointed, with king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, and walk-in wardrobes.
The upstairs master bedroom complete with wrap around balcony, has a luxurious en-suite complete with designer bathtub, and is accessed via private staircase directly from the living and dining area.
The downstairs master sits directly below and offers immediate access to the gardens and swimming pool from the large wrap around terraces, and also offers a walk-thru en-suite leading to a private tropical outdoor shower.
Bedrooms three and four are set back from the living room in their own private area of the property, with each room having separate access via hallway or stairway. With uninterrupted sea views from the balcony or terrace, these rooms are an area of seclusion and privacy at Villa 3330, with the upstairs room offering both rural and sea views, the downstairs bedroom offers not only sea views but also has a walk-thru en-suite into a private garden courtyard complete with outdoor tropical shower.
- Manicured lawns and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 15 x 6 meter, infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun lounges
- Private man-made beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers - all downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with all undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests' nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55" TV, international satellite channels and Blue ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
The villa is managed fulltime by Pak Gusti who brings many years of experience in hospitality, including working at the Four Seasons Resort and luxury cruise lines. Gusti speaks impeccable English and is a fountain of knowledge about Bali and the local area, and is ably assisted by a comprehensive and experienced team that includes a private butler, professional chef, housemaids, gardener and security staff.
Villa 3330 is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport along the newly built highway.
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centres in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & Marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
The surrounding area is lush with coconut groves and rice fields enticing discerning guests to a part of Bali, which is often not experienced.
There are plenty of things to do and to see while you are in the area. Majestic water palaces of Balinese kings, sacred Hindu temples, scenic mountain valleys, authentic ancient villages and beautiful tropical parks are located just nearby.
Activities include Balinese cooking classes and visits to traditional market, Bali's best diving and snorkelling on ship wrecks and nearby grass covered sea rocks, rice field trekking, mountain bike riding, mountain climbing, white water rafting, jungle tracking on elephant's back, fishing and much more.
The township of Candidasa is less than 2km away and features a slew of shops, cafes and restaurants for every budget, from the simple locally owned warungs serving cheap and cheerful Indonesian food, to classy upmarket restaurants and bars serving gourmet cuisine.
4 Bedrooms | USD $690 per night - USD $1,080 per night +15.5% Tax
|High||Jun 21, 2019 - Aug 24, 2019||USD $920 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Aug 25, 2019 - Oct 19, 2019||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 20, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $690 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 15, 2019 - Dec 25, 2019||USD $920 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 4, 2020||USD $1,080 per night||7 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 29, 2020 - Apr 16, 2020||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 17, 2020 - Apr 22, 2020||USD $920 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 23, 2020 - Jun 6, 2020||USD $690 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 7, 2020 - Jun 20, 2020||USD $800 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.