Tabanan Villa 3472
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Car & Driver
Villa 3472Bali is a private and exclusive villa-resort with 10 luxury bedrooms build on 22.000 m2 of land. Its location is secluded, yet only a few minutes away from the notorious surf breaks in Canggu with its legendary sunsets.
The villa is renowned for its premium five star service: personalized, excellent and around the clock: 27 professional staff members look after the guests.
The villa is child friendly and specializes to accommodate large groups, family holidays, friends reunions, corporate retreats, yoga retreats, birthday parties, weddings and events.
There is a professional and fully equipped kitchen connected to the central dining and living pavilion overlooking a 35 meter infinity pool with unobstructed jungle and river views. The quality of the food in the villa is superb.
Villa 3472 has:
- A main pavilion serving as a spacious open-air living and dining room offering stunning infinity views
- A very large and professional kitchen situated in a separate pavilion behind the main pavilion
- Balinese ponds and fountains around the villa
- Beautiful Balinese tropical gardens with superb lighting around the villa
- An integrated sound system along the living and dining room and at the pool area
There is also:
- A stunning 35 meter infinity pool overlooking Bali’s nature and impressive river
- A Jacuzzi build into the pool
- A kids pool
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- A tropical garden with beautiful lighting in the trees
- Amazing green lawns
- Exceptional and enchanting views
- An impressive river running through the property
- A spa: a typical Balinese bale along the river with massage and lounging facilities
- A gym: a gym perfect to do your daily workout
- An air-conditioned wooden bale with library and media room offering cinema surround TV system, international TV channels, lounging sofas and games
- An open air wooden bale with lounge chairs, bar and billiards table
- Guest toilets
- Large private parking
- Wedding pergola
- Long walkways around the property
- Idyllic lightning at night
All pavilions of Villa 3472 Bali have typical Balinese wooden roof structures covered with typical Balinese sirap tiles. The foundations of the villa have been made with typical Balinese lava stones and all the floors of the villa are made out of Teak wood or natural stones.
The villa is constructed in a traditional Balinese style with the finest materials and beautifully integrated into the green environment.
Last but not least Villa 3472 Bali is:
- Among nature and close to the beach
- Eco friendly and environmentally integrated
- A private luxury hideaway for large groups
- Child friendly
- Perfect for family gatherings, reunions, birthdays, special occasions, corporate retreats, yoga retreats, weddings and events
- Very flexible
The villa compromises 10 luxurious bedrooms:
- 1 master suite with private pool and tropical garden
- 6 luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 romantic bale bedroom
- 2 bedrooms with 5 bunk beds each for a maximum of 20 children. These 2 “bunk” bedrooms can be converted into 2 luxury bedrooms with a double bed or twin beds which allow to accommodate for various sizes of groups.
The 10 luxurious bedrooms spread out over 5 accommodation pavilions:
- One pavilion offers one very luxurious master bedroom with tropical garden and private pool. This is a two story one bedroom private pool villa overlooking the river
- One large central pavilion next to the dining and living area houses 4 luxurious bedrooms referred to as “The Twin Bedrooms”. They are named bedroom 2,3,4 and 5.
- One pavilion houses 2 luxurious bedrooms build along the river. They are named bedroom 6 and 7.
- One small wooden bale pavilion houses a romantic bedroom. This is bedroom 8.
- One pavilion houses our bunk bedrooms for 20 children in 10 bunk beds. These bunk bedrooms can be converted into 2 luxurious bedrooms with double bed or twin beds named bedroom 9 and 10.
All bedrooms have:
- Unobstructed green jungle views
- King size beds ( some can be turned into twin beds )
- Night tables
- Mosquito nets
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Working table
- Reading corner
- Free WIFI
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Sun beds
- Fresh linen and daily fresh towels
- Fresh flowers
- Safety Deposit Box (Please use it to store your valuables and money)
Villa 3472 Bali’s professional team takes care of everything, leaving guests free to relax and enjoy their holiday. It is always good to let our general manager Putu know what level of personal service you are comfortable with. Would you like staff on hand throughout the day to service snacks and drinks, or would you prefer to see them only at meal times? The general manager Putu will convey your preferences to the team, as well as taking care of all your special requests, to deliver a personally tailored luxury holiday experience.
Dining Room and Living Room
The dining room and living room are located in the main pavilion. This sheltered and very spacious open-air pavilion (320m2) offers stunning green infinity views over Bali’s beauty. It is bordered with beautiful Balinese ponds. Constructed in traditional Balinese style and very heigh ceilings it makes you relax, enjoy and dream away.
In front of this main pavilion you can also see our 35 meter excelling pool. The integrated music sound installation offers a finishing touch. Luxury at its best!
The antique dining table can easily have 16 people eating in comfort. When children occupy the bunk bed room we recommend children eat first and our staff will prepare the dining table for our adult guest once the children have finished their meal.
The living room has an enormous lounging sofa and fantastic Indonesian art. Drink a cocktail or read a book to enjoy the spectacular surroundings.
Media Room Bale
There is a fantastic air conditioned media room with cinema, lounge and games. If you want to watch a movie or watch 1 of the 300 international TV channels on the big flat screen TV with surround sound effects: this is the place to be.
There is a fantastic open air billiards room with pool table. If you want to play a game and have a drink: this is the place to be.
Villa 3472 offers everything you can dream.
The main pavilion houses very spacious restrooms for guests. This is also ideal for our weddings and events.
Villa 3472 caters for children of all ages. There are two sleeping cots available as well as two baby car seats, two baby high chairs and pool safety toys. Additional baby materials can be rented on request.
The media room has DVDs, CDs and books for entertainment.
There is a special kids menu available.
Balinese love children and put family in the centre of their lives. Staff at Villa 3472 embraces this culture and truly adore children as the most beautiful gift of life.
Arrangements can be made with our staff to babysit or a professional babysitting service can be offered if extended hours are required.
In our beautiful Balinese tropical gardens we have a wooden open air bale along the river for massage. Enjoy your time here and have yourself surrounded by the beauty of life.
All treatments can be provided by our professional massage ladies! Please ask for our Spa menu. Choose your treatment and 30 minutes later the treatment will start.
Do you feel to work out? Please come to our gym and energize your mind!
Weddings and events
Villa 3472 is with its luxury bedrooms, spacious gardens and unobstructed infinity views one of Asia's most wanted luxury destinations for weddings, special events and corporate events.
The location amongst jungle, trees, impressive river, rice terraces and tropical gardens can only be described as true paradise.
Our Infinity View, our 35 meter Swimming Pool, our Media Room, our Billiards Room, our Spa, our Gym, our immense pavilion with dining room and living room and our fully equipped kitchen make Villa 3472 most wanted.
Villa 3472 can host events with more than 300 pax.
We outsource the wedding 100% so please book the villa with us and choose a wedding/event planner of choice who will take care of your wedding/event.
There is always an extra function fee (=one night or more) and a banjar fee of 5 milion Indonesian Rupies for all weddings and events.
Food and alcohol
Villa 3472 recommends to bring your own alcohol as alcohol is very expensive in Bali. We also can pre-stock your wines when requested. We have a chilled wine cellar.
Ingredients are purchased by the staff and prepared by our top quality chef cooks. We divide the cost of every meal over the amount of people and ad 20 % to the bill. The cost depends on market prices.
We kindly ask our guest to settle the guest expenses bill before check out and we kindly ask our guest to daily sign the guest expenses bill. Breakfast and barbeque know a set price per person.
We need 3- 4 hours for shopping to serve the food so please be so kind to put the order as early as possible to either our Villa Manager or the Chef.
Music sound system
Villa 3472 has an impressive music sound system along the main pavilion and along the pool. They can be separatly controlled.
We kindly ask not to play loud music after 10 pm or the whole neighbourhood starts to dance.
Villa 3472 has a very big, secured and private parking with gates and 24 h security at the entrance.
Once you walk down to the entrance of the villa it is like opening a book: a new story begins!
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,380 per night - USD $2,180 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $1,380 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $2,180 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 8, 2024 - Jan 26, 2024||USD $1,380 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 29, 2024 - Mar 30, 2024||USD $1,380 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 31, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,780 per night||5 nights min|
7 Bedrooms | USD $1,480 per night - USD $2,280 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $1,480 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $2,280 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 8, 2024 - Jan 26, 2024||USD $1,480 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 29, 2024 - Mar 30, 2024||USD $1,480 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 31, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,880 per night||5 nights min|
8 Bedrooms | USD $1,580 per night - USD $2,380 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $1,580 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $2,380 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 8, 2024 - Jan 26, 2024||USD $1,580 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 29, 2024 - Mar 30, 2024||USD $1,580 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 31, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,990 per night||5 nights min|
9 Bedrooms | USD $1,680 per night - USD $2,480 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $1,680 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $2,480 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 8, 2024 - Jan 26, 2024||USD $1,680 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 29, 2024 - Mar 30, 2024||USD $1,680 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 31, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $2,080 per night||5 nights min|
10 Bedrooms | USD $1,780 per night - USD $2,580 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $1,780 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $2,580 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 8, 2024 - Jan 26, 2024||USD $1,780 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 29, 2024 - Mar 30, 2024||USD $1,780 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Mar 31, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $2,180 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.