Canggu Villa 3902
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3902 is a fully-staffed private mansion stretching on 2800-meter square land. With 7 spacious bedrooms across the Joglo-themed pavilions, this island home accommodates large groups of 18 people. The setting is characterised with its darkly stained wooden panels, hovering stairs, sleek contemporary and alfresco design. The golden-lit spaces oversee the glistening 25-meter private pool and freshly manicured lawn.
- Each of the 7 bedrooms feature their own alfresco en-suite bathroom, plenty of space, rich wooden flooring, thatched high-ceilings and generous glass-sliding doors that welcomes the rays of sunlight to seep through.
- The compound offers 6 king-size beddings, one of which is decked out in four-poster frame – actually fit for a king! The rooms’ ambience match the oaky, golden glow of the compound – earthy toned sheets and an eclectic array of art pieces humbly embellish the space.
- Ensuite bathrooms feature rain-shower facilities and a complete vanity set.
- The layout of the architecture shapes the bedrooms uniquely – with angled walls of floor-to-ceiling glass panels, all guests are privileged with direct views to the villa’s outdoors.
- Freshly-manicured gardens welcomes guests to host garden BBQ parties! In front of which is the villa’s 25-metre private pool that sprawls across the grass greens of the compound’s outdoors.
- As its aquamarine waters glisten beneath the tropical sun, guests can lounge about in 8 camel-toned sun loungers and shady poolside umbrellas.
- Beside the pool is a 10-person outdoor dining area, allowing guests to oversee splish-splashing whilst munching on a freshly-whipped breakfast! While taking a dip in the teal-tiled pool, you can enjoy a light snack enjoying the unobstructed clear blue skies.
- Both villas within the compound have similar settings.
- The oaky ambience and golden tones of its living spaces are open to the breezy tropics.
- The indoor living spaces are furnished with a plush taupe sofa, a low-lying coffee table, and an audio set.
- Beside it, is the formal dining area with a teak table accommodating 10. Within the same pavilion, guests are welcomed to whip up their own meals at the immaculately equipped, in-house dream kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts aluminium shelves that are wooden-framed and unique net lighting fixtures hung above the central island.
Fully-staffed Villa 3899 does not skimp on house assistance. With the chance to nourish an in-house massage, meet the help of a private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, and security guards, guests will not need to worry about managing the vast area! Daily breakfasts and airport pickups can be arranged beforehand to avoid unnecessary hassles. A small extra charge is added if rental cars, masseuse, and babysitters are requested. Our local chauffeur is more than willing to recommend places and drive you around town.
- Pool 5m x 18m
- First-aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
- Safe boxes
- Security personnel
- Spacious garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Butler service
- Outdoor dining area
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas of the villa
- English breakfast service is available from 7 to 11 AM
- Rest easy with an attentive and hospitable team at your service. Butler, Concierge, housekeeping and service staff
- Hairdryers,Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Wardrobe
- Additional staff (nanny/babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- Cooks are available to prepare and serve meals at the villa at an extra charge (Service fee & groceries)
- Possible to be arranged with our villa manager at an extra cost
- One car and driver for up to 8 hours per day. (extra cost)
- Massage beds; barbecue; available upon request (extra cost)
7 Bedrooms | USD $950 per night - USD $1,425 per night
|Low||Sep 1, 2023 - Dec 22, 2023||USD $950 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 23, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||USD $1,425 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 8, 2024||USD $950 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Feb 9, 2024 - Feb 12, 2024||USD $1,200 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Feb 13, 2024 - Mar 27, 2024||USD $950 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 28, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024||USD $1,200 per night||2 nights min|