Jimbaran Villa 3891
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Set atop the limestone hills of Jimbaran, Villa 3891 impresses with three stand-alone pavilions framing an exotic garden courtyard where a private pool, a gazebo and a relaxing lounge area feature. With the dreamy white sands of Jimbaran Beach a mere five-minute walk away, this tropical villa has all the ingredients for the perfect family or group island hideaway. Each pavilion showcases a harmonious blend of distinctive Balinese charm with contemporary sensibilities, characterised by a traditional thatched roof and elegant comfort. The master bedroom on the top floor of the double storey pavilion boasts an expansive terrace with stunning views of cascading greenery down the hillside and the quaint garden courtyard below. The iconic Jimbaran seafood bay and Samasta Lifestyle Village are both a comfortable distance away on foot. Tucked away in a gated compound, Villa 3891 offers total privacy and security.
- Occupying the entire top floor, the master bedroom accentuates the luxury of vast spaces with its grand L-shaped verandah, oversized walk-in wardrobe, separate jacuzzi and shower areas as well as a super king-size bed.
- The view from the top verandah overlooking the dense greenery sprawling down the hill is magnificent.
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor open directly out to the garden courtyard. One boasts a small outdoor dining area perfect for afternoon tea, the other a jacuzzi.
- Queen size bed features in both.
- All three bedrooms showcase a four-poster bed with a cascade of soft draping on each of the headboards.
- Tucked behind the living room, the fourth bedroom offers a twin bed with an intimate vibe.
- All four bedrooms employ marble with dark wood flooring with great impact.
- Each is equipped with an en-suite, floor-to-ceiling wardrobe and luxury resort-style amenities.
- The passage leading from the entrance through a narrow marble walkway paved with leafy greenery opens out to a dramatic panorama of the garden courtyard.
- Bookended by two corner pavilions is the centrepiece of the courtyard, the swimming pool.
- The tastefully manicured mini gardens hugging the pool juxtaposes tall tropical palm trees with colourful low-growing plants to an eye-catching effect.
- Marble, hardwood floorboard and lush ground cover plants blend seamlessly around the pool.
- On the far side of the lawn, a chill-out lounge area provides the ideal spot to admire the natural beauty of the cascading hill below.
- Or perhaps lazing in the gazebo with a book on the opposite end is more appealing to you!
- The unmissable thatched roof sets the tone for the grand living room which comprises a lounge area, kitchen, dining area, a bedroom, and a lavatory.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls let in ample light at all times with doors accessing the garden courtyard directly.
- Perfect for accommodating large groups, the supersize lounge occupies one end of the room opposite a large wooden dining table.
- In the rear of the centre is a spacious, fully equipped modern kitchen.
- The interior design engages mostly earth tone colour palette, well contrasted by traditional decorative art pieces carefully placed around the expansive space.
- The lounge area is cosy, air-conditioned and ideal for a family or group get-together before or after a meal.
- The villa is situated within the enclosure of a gated compound, a few meters from Jimbaran Beach.
- This highly sought-after beach is renowned for its stretch of white sand and a calm ocean, making it ideal for families.
- A bit further down the beach, you will find the iconic Jimbaran “seafood” Bay, where the freshest catch of the day in abundance is offloaded from the boat and making its way to your plate.
- An endless row of warungs on the beach is ready to cook to perfection your desired seafood.
- The sunsets are notoriously beautiful and when the stars pop out in the sky, you are in for a romantic evening out on the beach! It takes less than 30 minutes to get to Bali International Airport and you are not far from favourite destinations of Uluwatu and Nusa Dua.
Facilities and Services
- Private pool 3m x 12m
- Flat-screen TV 60″
- Rest easy with an attentive and hospitable team at your service. Butler, Concierge, housekeeping and service staff. Additional staff (nanny/babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
- Ala carte breakfast at The Bay Restaurant
- Cooks are available to prepare and serve meals at the villa at an extra charge (Service fee & groceries)
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas of the villa
- Hairdryers, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Smart Television, Wardrobe
- Fully equipped kitchen
- First-aid kit, fire extinguishers, safe boxes and security personnel
4 Bedrooms | USD $700 per night - USD $1,125 per night
|Low||Sep 1, 2023 - Dec 22, 2023||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 23, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||USD $1,125 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 8, 2024||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Feb 9, 2024 - Feb 12, 2024||USD $875 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Feb 13, 2024 - Mar 27, 2024||USD $700 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 28, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024||USD $875 per night||2 nights min|