Lovina Villa 3451
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Villa 3451 is a luxury villa on the beach in Lovina, Bali North. This Lovina villa breathes an atmosphere of peace and relaxation combining the unique Balinese spirit with the highest level of modern comfort. Its large infinity pool, lush tropical garden and magnificent view over the Bali Sea, make it the perfect getaway for a relaxing luxury holiday for up to 8 guests.
The villa is located on the beach in Tangguwesia, a village close to Lovina, Bali North and home to many restaurants and bars.
Villa 3451 is fully staffed with carefully selected, friendly and professional staff. Our aim is to offer our guests a truly delightful and self-indulgent holiday experience by combining the easy luxury and facilities of the best hotels with the freedom and privacy of a villa holiday.
This Lovina villa is for rent and offers the following accommodation:
- 4 spacious, air-conditioned rooms with double (king-size) bed and dressing
- 4 deluxe, en-suite bathrooms with traditional Balinese open air shower, toilet, hair dryer
- spacious terrace with dining table and cozy sitting area
- private infinity pool (6 x 18 m)
- wooden pool deck with comfortable deck chairs
- 2 garden showers
- relaxation pavilion (bale bengong) next to the swimming pool
- cozy inside lounge area with view over the swimming pool and Bali Sea
- dedicated relaxation corner with Balinese massage table on the second floor of the villa overlooking the villa garden and Bali Sea
- cocktail bar to mix and drink your favorite drinks
- fully equipped modern kitchen with American fridge and Nespresso coffee machine
- modern communication and entertainment infrastructure including free-of-charge, multi user-login WiFi, iPad, laptop (dell), flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking stations and Apple TV
- library and large DVD collection, including special collection of kid's movies
- Full access to online editions of Financial Times and South China Morning Post, Asia's leading newspapers, via Villa's iPad
- baby bed and chair as well as a babyphone available for families with small children
- full access to Guest Only, the exclusive, on-line travel companion for villa guests
Most activities at Villa 3451 take place in and around the 18 meter long infinity pool surrounded by a magnificent tropical garden.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on the spacious terrace with its superb view over the Bali Sea. Its cozy sitting area is the perfect place to enjoy your favorite drinks or to share stories after a bustling day of activities.
The wooden pool deck with comfortable deck chairs is covered by sun rays from the early morning until the later afternoon while the traditional bale belong offers plenty of opportunities to relax next to the pool or to enjoy the wonderful sunset in the evening.
Room named after Jalan Samudra, the street in which Villa 3451 is located. "Samudra" means "ocean" in Balinese.
Room named after the small village in the highlands of North Bali that almost brings to mind the legend of Shangri-La.
The Munduk room is a spacious, air-conditioned room with double bed. Its central theme is rice and the goddess of rice, Dewi Sri. The connecting bath room provides guests with an open-air shower, two washbasins and toilet.
Room named after Menjangan island, the diving and snorkeling paradise just offshore North Bali.
The Menjangan room is a spacious, air-conditioned room with double bed and dressing. The connecting bath room provides guests with an open-air shower, two washbasins and toilet. Guests staying in the Menjangan room have a beautiful view over the swimming pool and Bali Sea.
Room named after Pura Pulaki, North Bali’s most famous sea temple.
The Pulaki room is a spacious, air-conditioned room with double bed. The connecting bath room provides guests with an open-air shower, a washbasin and toilet. Guests staying in the Pulaki room have a beautiful view over the terrace and swimming pool.
The cozy lounge area with its large sofa offers a nice view over the Bali Sea.
Guests can select books from our growing library or enjoy one of the many DVDs on the flat screen TV. Did you forget your iPod/CDs or do you just want to discover some new albums? Check out our Apple TV selection.
Finally, have your favorite drink mixed at our cocktail bar and dance into the night …
Villa 3451 is surrounded by a lush tropical garden with hundreds of tropical flowers, plants and trees. Pick your own bananas for breakfast, discover the garden’s little secret corners or read your favorite book in the shade of a palm tree.
All Bedrooms | EUR €325 per night - EUR €492 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Mar 15, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022||EUR €325 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022||EUR €492 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2022 - Dec 19, 2022||EUR €325 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 20, 2022 - Jan 5, 2023||EUR €492 per night||7 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.