Nusa Dua Villa 3622
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Tennis Court
- Daily Breakfast
- Car & Driver
Villa 3622 Details
Peaceful retreats located on Bali’s southernmost peninsula, Villa 3622 at Nusa Dua are set within palm-fringed grounds and gardens, with swimming pools flanked by aromatic frangipani trees. Modelled on traditional Balinese designs using local wood and stone, the architecture is offset by the works of local artists. While the vibrant districts of Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak are all within easy reach.
Villa 3622 is the perfect venue for special occasions such as weddings, anniversary celebrations, birthdays and family reunions. Ceremonies can be held indoors or out, including casual lunches, cocktail parties, banquets or intimate reunions.
The villa offer views across gardens and landscaping. The private villas are over two storeys and feature a personal butler
and chef. Loungers surround a private 25-metre pool, a lounge-dning area offers beautiful open views and a large open-air dining pavilion can sit up to ten diners.The air-conditioned library and home theatre make the Villas at Nusa Dua an ideal location for families or traveling groups.
Six -Bedroom Villa with 5,000m2 (53,820ft2)
- Feature serene landscaped gardens with a private pool
- Ideal for families or travelling groups
- Uniquely private yet with easy access to the beach
- Private swimming pool, staff accommodation and garage facilities
- Views across gardens, landscaping and ocean
- Private six-bedroom Villa
- Private swimming pool
- Two ground-floor bedrooms
- Lounge-dining area with beautiful open views and terrace with sunbeds
- Large open-air dining pavilion for up to 12 diners
- Air-conditioned library for lounging and home theatre
- Ideal for families and travelling groups
Facilities; The Beach Club : Fringed by a coral reef, the white sandy beach is furnished with loungers.
Activities and Excursions
- Golf ; the villa lies within reach of some of the world’s most spectacular courses.Bali National Golf Club is a 15-minute drive , sitting alongside over 3 miles of white-sand beaches. Nirwana Bali Golf Club is 1 hour away. Designed by former British Open champion Greg Norman, the course is set among rice paddies, tropical forest, gardens and creeks, with five holes alongside the ocean. New Kuta Golf is a 30-minute drive , offering five sets of tees and challenging all skill levels. Set in an extinct volcano, Bali Handara Country Club offers a championship course in one of the world’s most arresting settings, 1.5 hours driving distsance.
- Cycling ; The terrain of Nusa Dua is ideal for relaxed cycling along bougainvillea-shaded lanes. Guest can use the villa’s bicycles for exploring alone or on guided village excursions tailored to your personal fitness level and interests.
- Cruising; A variety of sailing craft, including a catamaran, can be chartered to visit Nusa Lembongan,an island around 20km offshore. This full-day excursion includes a local lunch and exploration of the beach, as well as snorkelling and relaxation.
- Cultural tours; The drivers and guides are available to escort you on personalised tours to sites of cultural interest around the island, such as Luhu Uluwatu. Perched high above the sea on an enormous limestone outcrop, the Uluwatu Temple is one of Bali’s ‘Sad Kahyangan’ – Six Great Temples – and is our most popular excursion.
- Shopping; The nearby beach districts of Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur are renowned for their restaurants and bars, as well as shops selling antiques, handicrafts, fashion and souvenirs. Denpasar, Bali’s capital and commercial centre, has a major market and museum, as well as antique shops and boutiques, all within easy reach of the villa. Our guest assistants can create shopping itineraries tailored to your individual needs and interests.
- Surfing and water sports; From November to March, Nusa Dua is an excellent surfing destination, with a barrier reef creating waves a few hundred metres offshore. During the season, the villacan arrange lessons in surfing, windsurfing and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP). Hobie Cats and other craft can be hired for a guided sailing excursion to the greater Sanur beach area. Fishing Traditional Balinese jukungs and larger boats are available to charter for fishing trips out of Sanur.
Sits on southern Bali’s Nusa Dua peninsula, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Nusa Dua is renowned for its palm-fringed, white-sand beaches, sophisticated dining scene and bustling streets lined with shops selling textiles and crafts
It is a 20-minute drive from Denpasar airport, which connects with major cities across Southeast Asia, Australia and the Middle East
All Bedrooms | USD $5,125 per night - USD $6,150 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Feb 1, 2021 - Jul 13, 2021||USD $5,125 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 14, 2021 - Aug 31, 2021||USD $5,640 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2021 - Dec 21, 2021||USD $5,125 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 22, 2021 - Jan 4, 2022||USD $6,150 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 5, 2022 - Feb 10, 2022||USD $5,640 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Jan 24, 2022 - Jan 31, 2022||USD $5,640 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 11, 2022 - Feb 18, 2022||USD $5,640 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.