Ketewel Villa 3379
This villa is located in: Ketewel, BaliClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
- Car & Driver
Ketewel Villa 388
Ketewel Villa 389
Ketewel Villa 390
The villa estate brings the highest standard of Indonesian hospitality and service to the exotic black sands of Bali’s Pabean Beach. This Guy Morgan designed boutique complex consists of four private villas, each with their own unique facilities and dedicated staff. All our villas are ultimate beachfront, allowing every guest to take in the views of the spectacular Indian Ocean, Nusa Penida Island, and the monumental silhouettes of the holiest mountain in Bali, Mount Agung.
The estate offers its residents a tranquil escape from modern life while being surrounded by all the sophisticated comforts you would expect, from private pools to resort-wide complementary wi-fi connectivity, and state-of-the-art entertainment system; all only 40 minutes from Ngurah Rai airport.
Dining here is all about choice, whether staying in or heading out. Relax in your villa at the capable hands of the personal staff, including a private chef, or utilise the comprehensive facilities to create your own culinary masterpiece. The village of Sanur, with its 8 km beachfront esplanade of shops and restaurants, is just a 15 minute drive away.
Nestled among red flowering trees and towering fragrant Frangipanis is the resort spa. This luxury massage and beauty spa offers every indulgence spa lovers have come to expect and more. Our signature product range is designed to enhance your sensory experience, be it during a therapeutic Balinese massage, or a hair hydrating crème bath.
Located on Bali’s South-East coast, Pabean Beach is a quiet haven away from the crowds of Kuta and Legian. The estate offers guests a myriad of activities on site such as snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boards, private pools, beauty spa and salon, fully-equipped fitness studio, yoga pavilion, children’s games room and play area, internet, library, and all the glories of the Indian Ocean.
Here, the detailed elegance of traditional Balinese interiors and architecture is combined with contemporary design to create four villa residences, each a haven of modern sophistication with luxurious amenities and technology. Each villa has been individually designed to reflect one of the four traditional elements.
All our villas are fitted with fully equipped kitchens including espresso machines, entertainment systems, dedicated staff, complimentary wi-fi, in-room wine fridges as well as having private swimming pools, private beach access and use of the resort Spa and fitness centre.
The Estate Features
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Spa and beauty salon
- Resort wide Wi-Fi internet access
- State-of-the-art Entertainment System
- Personal villa dedicated staff including Chef, Cook, Butler and Bartender
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- In-house catering facility
- Function space for up to 125 people
- Baby equipment and Baby-sitting service available upon request
- Handicap Access and Accessory available upon request
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Complimentary car and driver service available 10 hours per day (additional hours charged per hour)
- Visa on arrival assistance service (additional charge)
- Laundry service available on request
- 24 hour security
- Generator back up for 100% of electricity requirements
3 Bedroom Villa
A warm Balinese breeze will greet you at Villa 3379, bringing the crisp sea air through the overarching palms at this three bedroom ensuite villa. Complete with study or optional fourth bedroom this double pavilion residence is linked by a fully protected widow’s walkway allowing guests to enjoy stunning, uninterrupted, vistas of the Indian Ocean.
- Private infinity pool with lap lane
- Pool bale
- Pool toys
- NAS Movie System
- Coffee Machine
- Open-air bathtub
- Study room
- Fish Pond
- Baby high chair available upon request
- Baby cot available upon request
- Baby car seat available upon request
- Bottle sterilizer available upon request
- Baby monitor available upon request
- Daily Jakarta Post Newspaper
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Car and driver service (up to 10 hours per day, exclude petrol)
- Staffs including villa manager, chef, cook, butler, bartender and villa attendant
- Mineral water
This villa is located on Pabean Beach, part of the villa estate, on Bali’s South-East Coast, 45 minutes from Ngurah Rai airport and centrally located to the famed Bali tourist destinations of Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Sukawati Art Market, and the silver craft village of Celuk. Bali icons such as Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park, and Bali Safari and Marine Park are only 15-20 minutes away.
Here is Rate for year 2020, effect from January 2020
- Low Season USD 500+15.5% tax and service pernight
- High Season USD 600 +15.5% tax and service pernight
- Low Season USD 675+15.5% tax and service pernight
- High Season USD 875 +15.5% tax and service pernight
2 Bedrooms | USD $500 per night - USD $600 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 6, 2023||USD $500 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Apr 7, 2023 - Apr 15, 2023||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 16, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023||USD $500 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2023 - Sep 15, 2023||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||USD $500 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 8, 2024||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
3 Bedrooms | USD $675 per night - USD $875 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 6, 2023||USD $675 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Apr 7, 2023 - Apr 15, 2023||USD $875 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 16, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023||USD $675 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2023 - Sep 15, 2023||USD $875 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||USD $675 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 8, 2024||USD $875 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.
Ketewel Villa 3379
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.