Sanur Villa 3492
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
- Car & Driver
The villa estate brings the highest standard of Indonesian hospitality and service to the exotic black sands of Bali’s Pabean Beach. This Guy Morgan designed boutique complex consists of four private villas, each with their own unique facilities and dedicated staff. All our villas are ultimate beachfront, allowing every guest to take in the views of the spectacular Indian Ocean, Nusa Penida Island, and the monumental silhouettes of the holiest mountain in Bali, Mount Agung.
The estate offers its residents a tranquil escape from modern life while being surrounded by all the sophisticated comforts you would expect, from private pools to resort-wide complementary wi-fi connectivity, and state-of-the-art entertainment system; all only 40 minutes from Ngurah Rai airport.
Dining here is all about choice, whether staying in or heading out. Relax in your villa at the capable hands of the personal staff, including a private chef, or utilise the comprehensive facilities to create your own culinary masterpiece. The village of Sanur, with its 8 km beachfront esplanade of shops and restaurants, is just a 15 minute drive away.
Nestled among red flowering trees and towering fragrant Frangipanis is the resort spa. This luxury massage and beauty spa offers every indulgence spa lovers have come to expect and more. Our signature product range is designed to enhance your sensory experience, be it during a therapeutic Balinese massage, or a hair hydrating crème bath.
Located on Bali’s South-East coast, Pabean Beach is a quiet haven away from the crowds of Kuta and Legian. The estate offers guests a myriad of activities on site such as snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boards, private pools, beauty spa and salon, fully-equipped fitness studio, yoga pavilion, children’s games room and play area, internet, library, and all the glories of the Indian Ocean.
Here, the detailed elegance of traditional Balinese interiors and architecture is combined with contemporary design to create four villa residences, each a haven of modern sophistication with luxurious amenities and technology. Each villa has been individually designed to reflect one of the four traditional elements.
All our villas are fitted with fully equipped kitchens including espresso machines, entertainment systems, dedicated staff, complimentary wi-fi, in-room wine fridges as well as having private swimming pools, private beach access and use of the resort Spa and fitness centre.
The Estate Features
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Spa and beauty salon
- Resort wide Wi-Fi internet access
- State-of-the-art Entertainment System
- Personal villa dedicated staff including Chef, Cook, Butler and Bartender
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- In-house catering facility
- Function space for up to 125 people
- Baby equipment and Baby-sitting service available upon request
- Handicap Access and Accessory available upon request
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Complimentary car and driver service available 10 hours per day (additional hours charged per hour)
- Visa on arrival assistance service (additional charge)
- Laundry service available on request
- 24 hour security
- Generator back up for 100% of electricity requirements
6+2 Bedroom Villa
As cool, crisp and calm as the water that surrounds it, Villa 3492 is the largest of the villa estate. This extensive residence boasts six king-sized bedrooms and an additional two children’s rooms capable of sleeping up to eight children.
It stands alone in its class, size, and amenities, aiming to provide every comfort and entertainment your family or group should need. Villa 3492 offers generous living spaces and panoramic vistas of the Indian Ocean with the monumental silhouettes of Mount Agung and Nusa Penida Island beyond.
The villa is fitted with a fully equipped kitchens, including espresso machines, NAS for movies, dedicated staff, complimentary wi-fi, as well as having private beach access and use of the resort Spa and fitness centre.
- Beach bar
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- Coffee Machine
- Games rooms (includes pool table, ping pong, darts, X box, mahjong, poker set, etc.)
- Children’s play room and bedroom (includes a beautiful dollhouse)
- Private 25m infinity pool, with adjoining children’s pool
- Outdoor showers
- Pool toys
- Yoga pavilion
- Helper’s room
- Private boat ramp
- Library with balcony facing to the beach
- Home theatre with 130 inch screen and 7.1 channel sound convertible to dance floor with sound booth
- Daily Jakarta Post Newspaper
- Turret with mini bar
- Baby high chair available upon request
- Baby cot available upon request
- Baby car seat available upon request
- Bottle sterilizer available upon request
- Baby Monitor available upon request
- Baby playpen available upon request
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Car and driver service (up to 10 hours per day, exclude petrol)
- Staffs including villa manager, chef, cook, butler, bartender and villa attendant
- Mineral water
This villa is located on Pabean Beach, part of the villa estate, on Bali’s South-East Coast, 45 minutes from Ngurah Rai airport and centrally located to the famed Bali tourist destinations of Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Sukawati Art Market, and the silver craft village of Celuk. Bali icons such as Bali Zoo, Bali Bird Park, and Bali Safari and Marine Park are only 15-20 minutes away.
Here is Rate for year 2020, effect from January 2020
- Low Season USD 1,750+15.5% tax and service pernight
- High Season USD 2,025 +15.5% tax and service pernight
All Bedrooms | USD $1,750 per night - USD $2,025 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Jan 9, 2021 - Apr 6, 2021||USD $1,750 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Apr 7, 2021 - Apr 15, 2021||USD $2,025 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 16, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021||USD $1,750 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2021 - Sep 15, 2021||USD $2,025 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2021 - Dec 19, 2021||USD $1,750 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 8, 2022||USD $2,025 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.