Seminyak Villa 342
This villa is located in: Seminyak, BaliClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Seminyak Villa 3167
Seminyak Villa 3169
Seminyak Villa 306
The Luxury Bali Villa is spread across a series of pavilions encircling the well-established tropical garden. From the main entrance, steps lead across a large koi pond into the intricately carved antique teakwood joglo – the villa’s centrepiece. Across the lagoon pool that curves around this elegant living space lie two master bedroom bungalows. Tucked to one side of the garden, a two-storey building houses two guest suites. On the other side is another pavilion with guest bar, guest cloakroom and, behind, the kitchen and service area.
At the heart of the villa is the magnificent living pavilion – a centuries-old elaborately carved teakwood joglo, once the home of a Javanese aristocrat and believed to be the best preserved in Bali. Within this large open-sided living space are separate zones: a dining area with table for eight, and three different seating areas where colonial-style cane and rattan sofas and planters chairs cluster around coffee tables laden with books on culture and art. Oriental carpets, lacquer ware drums and stone statues are among the myriad decorative pieces embellishing this glorious space.
In a separate pavilion is the guest bar and butler’s pantry, with antique masks lining one wall, an old cabinet brimming with spirits, and bar chairs pulled up at the counter ready for sunset cocktails. Along a corridor is the well-equipped kitchen – the chef’s domain, though guests are welcome to use it if so inclined.
Further living spaces are found within the sleeping pavilions: an air-conditioned den/library in the master pavilions, and verandas off the guest rooms provide private corners for repose away from the crowd.
Within the garden is a cushioned balé that invites lengthy afternoon siestas. Even within the lagoon pool, there are places to sit, semi-submerged with a cocktail or good book.
In each of the two master suites, on an aged teakwood floor under a vaulted pavilion ceiling, sits an oversized four-poster bed, with King Koil mattress dressed in fine cotton bedding. Antique furniture and heritage artefacts enrich every surface, along with art books, magazines, and a 37-inch satellite-channel TV. An elegant dressing area leads to an enormous air-conditioned bathroom with twin basins, bathtub, walk-in shower and garden shower. Each master has its own air-conditioned den/library, with a fascinating collection of fiction and non-fiction, and a plushly upholstered sofa that doubles as an extra bed. All three rooms (bedroom, bathroom and den) open onto a wide veranda of Palimanan stone, where a marble-topped table and cane-backed chairs, planters chairs and comfortably cushioned steamer chairs provide yet more choice for private lounging.
Occupying a separate two-level building are the two beautifully furnished air-conditioned (and fan-cooled) guest bedrooms – each with a four-poster bed (which can be configured as two singles in the upper level room), a window-seat that doubles as a spare bed, and colonial-style seating set before a 37-inch TV. Both rooms open onto a veranda, and also have a walk-through dressing area and ensuite bathroom (the downstairs room with alfresco shower and bathtub). The upper level bedroom has its own entrance across the koi pond, and can also be accessed from the garden bedroom; useful for families who prefer inter-connecting rooms.
- Capacity : 8 adults (4 bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds, 1 with queen, and 1 set of twin beds that can be joined to create a king) plus extra beds for 4 additional guests (adult or children) on request (additional charge applies).
- Living areas : Fan-cooled living and dining area; air-conditioned den/library/study within both master suites; bar pavilion and butler’s pantry; garden balé.
- Pool : 21-metre lagoon pool. 1m-2m depth.
- Staff :Villa manager; assistant manager; chef; cook; butlers/housekeeping; garden and pool staff; maintenance; security (night-time only at villa, 24-hour for estate). Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Dining : Breakfast is complimentary; priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes for lunch and dinner; chef also experienced in Japanese and Thai cuisine; requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication : Fibre-optic internet with WiFi; landline for local calls (international calls charged); mobile phone coverage; phones in all rooms; laptop (and fax/printing) on request.
- Entertainment : 37-inch TV with satellite channels in all four bedrooms; Bose sound system; books and magazines in every room.
- For families: the villa makes a great villa choice for families. Equipment such as baby cot, high chair, booster seat, baby monitor and pool fence can be supplied on request for a small additional charge.
- Spa : In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by visiting spa therapists (extra cost applies).
- Transport : The villa’s central Seminyak location places many attractions within easy walking distance. If transport is required, the villa staff will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver for day trips further afield.
- Additional facilities : Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit boxes; 2 massage beds.
- Property area : 1,565 sqm (land); 783 sqm (build).
All Bedrooms | USD $890 per night - USD $1,600 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Jan 30, 2023 - Mar 31, 2023||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 1, 2023 - Apr 6, 2023||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Apr 7, 2023 - Apr 10, 2023||USD $1,280 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 11, 2023 - Apr 16, 2023||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Apr 17, 2023 - Apr 27, 2023||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 28, 2023 - May 1, 2023||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 2, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 9, 2023 - Jun 22, 2023||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jun 23, 2023 - Aug 26, 2023||USD $1,280 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Aug 27, 2023 - Oct 21, 2023||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 22, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 15, 2023 - Dec 25, 2023||USD $1,280 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 8, 2024||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jan 20, 2024 - Jan 29, 2024||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 9, 2024 - Feb 18, 2024||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Feb 19, 2024 - Mar 28, 2024||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 29, 2024 - Apr 13, 2024||USD $1,280 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Apr 14, 2024 - Apr 27, 2024||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Apr 28, 2024 - Jun 14, 2024||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jun 15, 2024 - Jun 28, 2024||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jun 29, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $1,280 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 26, 2024||USD $1,060 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 27, 2024 - Dec 13, 2024||USD $890 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 14, 2024 - Dec 25, 2024||USD $1,280 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 26, 2024 - Jan 5, 2025||USD $1,600 per night||7 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.
Seminyak Villa 342
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.