Seminyak Villa 3583
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Located in a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, Villa 3583 is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your visit to Bali. It’s close to, what’s known locally as, ‘Eat Street’ where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Also, just a few minutes walk away, is Jalan Dhyana Pura – a street rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, quality restaurants and colourful shops. The beach too, is just a short walking distance from the villa. The villas excellent location means that dining, shopping and spa facilities are all available within a radius of one kilometer!
The four-bedroom villa occupies an area of 800sqm and comprises a main building with a master room, an open living area, a dining room, a kitchen and entertainment rooms which can be converted into extra bedrooms. The living area is a spacious, comfortable place to entertain or relax in front of the television of en evening, enjoying the numerous international channels available. The adjoining dining area with elegant table and chairs is close enough to allow guests to watch television while eating. In the corner, the kitchen is fully-equipped with a gas stove, a microwave, a coffee maker, a juicer, a water dispenser and a refrigerator as well as china, cutlery and glassware. The living and dining areas are secured with sliding doors to prevent children from using the pool unattended.
There are four bedrooms within the villa; one attached to the main building and then the other three within separate guesthouses. The master guesthouse overlooks the swimming pool and has fine palimanan stone steps which lead from the garden. The bedroom is air conditioned and has a king-sized bed, wardrobe with safety deposit box and en-suite bathroom with open shower.
The other two guesthouses are known as the twin guest houses, due to their symmetrical design and similar interiors. They are separated by a bubble pool which is an extension of the main swimming area. Each of these air-conditioned rooms has a twin or double bed, depending on your preference, a wardrobe with safety deposit box and a bathroom with bath tub, open shower and exclusive supplied shampoo, conditioner and soaps.
Grounds & Landscaping
At the heart of Villa 3583 is an infinity pool surrounded by green lawn and lush tropical garden. Guests can cook up a storm at the barbecue kitchen and bar, which is between the master guest house and the main building – while on the other side of the pool, a gazebo covers a cushioned daybed where one can relax and enjoy the warmth of Bali.
Services & Facilities
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms, of which one is king-sized, two are queen-sized and one has twin single beds. All have en-suite bathrooms
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sports
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 48sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side bale great for massages and snoozing
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily Housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance service from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- Fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners, a pool attendant and security guards
4 Bedrooms | USD $415 per night - USD $599 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $499 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $599 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
5 Bedrooms | USD $461 per night - USD $646 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $557 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $461 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $646 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020||USD $461 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.