Seminyak Villa 3603
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3603 is located at the heart of bustling Seminyak, in Jalan Kayu Aya, which is known locally as ‘Eat Street’, where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Situated only a short stroll from the beach, it is easy to enjoy the famous sunsets from the range of beachside bars. Being only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport ensures that you will quickly be able to relax in the privacy of your villa. For keen surfers, it’s only a 10-15 minute drive north to the challenging surf beaches at Canggu. Whether it be lazing on the beach, enjoying Seminyak’s elegant nightlife, shopping and browsing the galleries or relaxing at one of the area’s many spas, everything you’ll want to do on your holiday is within walking distance of Villa 3603.
Tastefully decorated with quality furnishings and Balinese art, Villa 3603 evokes a refined ambience. Villa 3603 is laid out on two storeys. The open-air ground floor comprises a fully-equipped kitchen with a four-ring gas hob, a microwave, a coffee maker, a juicer, a hot and cold water dispenser, a refrigerator and plenty of china, glassware and cutlery. Adjoining is a spacious living area with a big screen television and a stereo system making it great for entertaining guests. There is also a dining table in this area, perfect for social dining together with family or friends.
On the second floor is a spacious bedroom with a comfortable king-sized bed, LCD television with 50 channels, DVD player, air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a safety deposit box. The en-suite bathroom is stocked with exclusive personal effects. The bedroom has French doors which open out to a spacious balcony with comfortable chairs and views of the garden and pool which make it the perfect place to relax with a drink in one hand and a good book in the other.
The second floor also has an air-conditioned office which has two large single beds making it a very comfortable second bedroom, particularly for children or teenagers not wishing to share with parents. This room is charged at a small rate based on the number of children occupying.
Ensconced in the tropical gardens on the other side of the swimming pool, the charming guesthouse is air-conditioned and has a ceiling fan above a king-sized bed. There’s a separate large dressing area with wardrobes, safety deposit box and a bathroom with tub and shower, a separate outdoor shower and exclusive supplied personal effects. As with the balcony in the main building, the guesthouse has a terrace where one can laze on the outdoor recliners enjoying the Balinese gardens.
Grounds & Landscaping
Designed to recreate the ambience of a traditional Balinese compound, Villa 3603 has a main building and guesthouse situated around a landscaped garden and is an idyllic tropical getaway with fine palimanan stone adding a traditional feel which recalls the Bali of old. Lie back on the poolside sunbeds or outdoor recliners and feel your cares slip away. The focal point of Villa 3603 is the swimming pool with shallow step-in and carefully tended gardens which boasts a colourful array of plants and palms and is tastefully decorated with Balinese statues – there’s even an umbrella, perfect to doze under.
Services & Facilities
- A total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Two en-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds and a third bedroom/office with two smaller beds – there is no bathroom in this bedroom
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan. The two main bedrooms have generous wardrobe space
- Main bedrooms have screen doors
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each main bedroom
- Hairdryers in both bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave and water dispenser
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sports
- Large LCD TV in upstairs bedroom, with 50 international channels and DVD player
- DVD/CD stereo music system with surround sound
- 28sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side sunbeds with umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor recliners with coffee table
- Outdoor pool shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily Housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistant service from 7am – 11pm
- Professional and helpful 24-hour security services
- Fully staffed with a manager, a villa attendant, a guest assistant, gardeners and a pool attendant, engineering staff and security guards
1 Bedrooms | USD $155 per night - USD $155 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $155 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||N/A||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $155 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||Contact Us||3 nights min|
2 Bedrooms | USD $257 per night - USD $330 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $257 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $330 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $257 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $307 per night||3 nights min|
3 Bedrooms | USD $284 per night - USD $369 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $284 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $369 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $284 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $346 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.