Seminyak Villa 3617
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Often referred to as the “Island of Peace”, “Island of Gods” and “Morning of the World”, Bali is a land of many riches bathing in a soothing spiritual tranquility.
It all started in 2014, when a family decided to carry out the project of designing their dream home to celebrate the parents’ 30th wedding anniversary. Villa 3617 stands as a result of the cohesive combination of the perks and personalities each family member has to offer. Together, they built a luxury haven located in the exclusive area of Seminyak, minutes away from the beach, renowned bars and delightful restaurants.
Within the setting of a secluded exotic garden, the villa offers 7 spacious bedrooms in the shape of individual bungalows set around a splendid swimming pool, each of them offering an en-suite dressing and semi-open private bathroom. An eased sophistication exudes from the clever mix of traditional Indonesian elements and modern European aesthetics; the overall atmosphere finds the perfect balance between the relaxing Balinese culture and Western standards of luxury and comfort.
During your stay, the caring villa team will attend to your every need and deliver a service of the highest quality, allowing you to fully appreciate every second of your blissful getaway.
Located on a private residential street, Villa 3617 invites you to take a break from daily routine in its safe and exotic cocoon. Walk on the villa’s Indonesian pound and enter the open-plan living room to enjoy a lively breakfast around the large dining room table, a dip in the refreshing pool, and a wonderful massage in the gladak. Read a good book on the sunbeds, taste exotic fresh juices at the bar, enjoy the peacefulness, gather around on the spacious couches for warm discussions accompanied by a few Mojitos, experience a sparkling dinner at home cooked by our personal Chef, take a moment to look at the stars and finish your day by watching your favorite movie in the TV room with your close ones.
- Approximately 500 sqm of living area
- 7 bedrooms
- Spacious living room with stereo equipment
- Expansive dining area (16 seats)
- Well-furnished air-conditioned TV room with books, board games, dvds
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bar area
- Traditional gladak
- Exotic garden
- Large swimming pool (20m long)
- Protective pool fences (on request)
- Wooden deck with sunbeds
- Balinese entrance with ornamental pond
- Printer & Fax machine
- Guest bathroom
- Guarded parking area
- Ceiling fans
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
Set around the dazzling swimming pool, each bedroom takes the shape of a private bungalow, providing the perfect balance between group moments and intimate, personal space. Elegantly decorated, they were intended to make you feel at home, with all the comforts required to shelter your dreams. Each room is uniquely designed and styled, and offers an en-suite dressing as well as a semi-open private bathroom. The villa can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Choose where you want to smile with the rising sun…
- 1 Master Suite with en-suite dressing, and private bathroom with showers and bathtub.
- 2 Deluxe Suites with en-suite dressings and semi-open private bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
- 4 Suites with en-suite dressing and semi-open private bathrooms with outdoor shower.
At your convenience…
- One of the Deluxe Suites can be connected to a Suite in order to form a Family Suite.
- One of the Suite can be set in Twin beds
- Two in-house additional beds can be arranged (35$/night per bed, including breakfast). For requests regarding larger groups, please contact us.
- If all 7 bedrooms aren’t occupied, possibility to transform one of the Suites into a Spa room.
All the bedrooms include:
- King or Queen size beds
- Baby beds (on request)
- Desk and chairs
- Bathroom amenities
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Mini bars
- Safety deposit boxes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Our villa manager, along with the 12 other members of the villa team will guarantee an enchanted experience by attending to your every need and request with the utmost discretion and efficiency. During your stay with us, your only concern should be embracing your Balinese adventure to the fullest.
Our services include:
- Private security from 5pm to 7am
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Housekeeping service (daily cleaning & turn-down)
- Bar service
- Pool service
- Breakfast service
- In-house Chef
- Villa manager
- 7 butlers
- Personalized welcome
- Conciergerie (on demand services)
- Mineral water in rooms
- Laundry service
- Baby Sitting
- Scooter / car rental
5 Bedrooms | USD $1,150 per night - USD $1,500 per night +15.5% Tax
|High||Mar 27, 2019 - Apr 4, 2019||USD $1,500 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019||USD $1,500 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,150 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Jan 9, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020||USD $1,150 per night||2 nights min|
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,300 per night - USD $1,600 per night +15.5% Tax
|High||Mar 27, 2019 - Apr 4, 2019||USD $1,600 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019||USD $1,600 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,300 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Jan 9, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020||USD $1,300 per night||2 nights min|
7 Bedrooms | USD $1,400 per night - USD $1,700 per night +15.5% Tax
|High||Mar 27, 2019 - Apr 4, 2019||USD $1,700 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019||USD $1,700 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,400 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Jan 9, 2020 - Feb 14, 2020||USD $1,400 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.
Real Client Reviews
- I work in luxury travel PR so have stayed at some very nice places in Asia, but this was the NICEST villa I have stayed in so far
- The décor / furnishings were extremely tasteful. The layout was brilliant – each room had its own personal touch which we loved. The master bedroom is exceptional and all bathrooms beautiful
- Fantastic location
- Incredibly accommodating
- They didn’t impose at all but when we needed them they were at our side
- Helped with taxi bookings / general enquiries / ready to help any minute
- Chef – excellent. The food on Friday evening was delicious and breakfasts were great
- Villa Manager – brilliant to know we could call her if there was a problem
- Team – all lovely guys. Very charming / smiley / friendly and ready to help
- Good to have security guard – puts people at ease when going to bed
I don’t have a single thing to improve on. The service was excellent, the team were lovely and the villa was stunning. I would highly recommend the villa to friends travelling to Bali – as mentioned above, it was the nicest I’ve ever stayed in.
We recently stayed with friends and family for a celebration. We cannot speak highly enough of this villa. The staff could not help you enough - they were were attentive, yet not intrusive. The rooms were all beautifully decked out and the living area superb. The pool was huge with a gorgeous day bed. This villa sits down a gang off Jalan Drupadi - a short stroll to restaurants and dayspas. Breakfast was fantastic. The staff catered for our function and it was absolutely superb !!! Meigi the manager was wonderful - so helpful and highly efficient. We also had the villa decorated for our special event. We were amazed ! Spectacular - it was better than we could have ever hoped for. Thank you Villa 3617 for making our stay so memorable - we cant wait to come back again.
Great holiday with Villa Getaways!