Tabanan Villa 3906
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Located on the pristine shore along the unspoiled west coast of Bali, Villa 3906 impresses with the sheer size of its property, super elegant design, stately cascading layout, and unspoiled natural surroundings. Occupying 1800 square meters of the finest beachfront estate, this swish five-bedroom villa boasts five bathrooms, an outdoor pool, a palatial living and dining room, a contemporary kitchen, a multi-level garden area, private access to the beach, and a sunken outdoor lounge area just steps from the Indian Ocean.
Tall palm trees line the outdoor expanse, forming an irresistible green corridor from the front gate all the way down to the beach. Staying in this tranquil sanctuary truly epitomizes the unrivaled Balinese villa living experience.
- All five bedrooms are spacious with sunny en-suite bathrooms.
- The two master bedrooms offer panoramic ocean views, king beds, and direct access to the pool garden area.
- The other two bedrooms on either side of the living room showcase king beds, views of a water feature, and standalone bathtubs.
- The fifth bedroom features twin beds. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows are employed in all bedrooms to ensure ample natural light during the day.
- The neutral tones of mostly white, brimmed with dark brown, are used in all bedrooms, lending themselves to a serene ambiance and the promise of a great sleep.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- All bathrooms are appointed with luxury resort-style amenities.
- From the front gate, the lush green lawn and tall palm trees that line either side of a long driveway evoke a one-of-a-kind welcome into this serene sanctuary, where a water fountain sits in front of the villa door.
- At the back end of the villa, the expansive garden area cascades down and extends out into the ocean.
- In the center of the garden is a long swimming pool.
- Sun lounger chairs are strategically placed under the shade of thick foliage trees around the garden for maximum comfort.
- A staircase at the end of the pool leads to the garden area below, where a large and cozy sunken lounge area makes for a truly unique chillaxing experience.
- There is a private gate that opens out to your slice of private beach.
- The grandeur of the living area has to be seen to be believed.
- Enjoy the infinite ocean views from anywhere in the comfortable and spacious lounge area.
- A massive wooden dining table on the opposite end of a contemporary kitchen takes up one end of the living quarter.
- Two indoor water features provide a soothing backdrop to the mostly white interior.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows let in an abundance of light and natural air at all times.
- Furniture with earthy tones, select furnishings, and tasteful artwork further elevate the homey feeling.
- All indoor living spaces have direct access to the pool garden area.
- 5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms
- Swimming pool 12m x 6m
- Flat-screen 48" TV
- Fully equipped kitchen, Butler service, BBQ
- Butler, Concierge, housekeeping and service staff
- English breakfast service is available from 7 to 11 AM
- First-aid kit, fire extinguishers, safe boxes
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas of the villa
- Hairdryers, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Wardrobe
- Spacious living area and exclusive access to 1.700 m2 of the villa's facilities and common areas
- Massage beds; barbecue; available upon request (extra cost)
- One car and driver for up to 8 hours per day. (extra cost)
- Cooks are available to prepare and serve meals at the villa at an extra charge (Service fee & groceries)
- Airport transfer possible to be arranged with our villa manager at an extra cost
- Nanny/babysitter, masseuse) available on request at extra charge.
5 Bedrooms | USD $600 per night - USD $900 per night
|Low||Sep 1, 2023 - Dec 22, 2023||USD $600 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 23, 2023 - Jan 5, 2024||USD $900 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 8, 2024||USD $600 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Feb 9, 2024 - Feb 12, 2024||USD $750 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Feb 13, 2024 - Mar 27, 2024||USD $600 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 28, 2024 - Mar 31, 2024||USD $750 per night||2 nights min|