Ubud Villa 3306
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
The villa can accommodate 10+ (up to 14) guests. Separate pavilions, assuring full privacy, are distributed around the main swimming pool.
They shelter 5 en-suite bedrooms. Each en-suite bedroom has its own private terrace and breathtaking views. Each bedroom is equipped with private safe, air-conditioning, dan and mosquito net, plasma screen TV, DVD and CD player, radio, phone and broadband internet connection.
Art objects representing the varied cultures of the Indonesian archipelago, lovely selected by the owners, are placed throughout the rooms and outdoors areas.
- A living room with library, king-size plasma screen, radio, DVD and CD player.
- A study room with computer, fax and phone, CD player and radio, books, DVD and CD selection, oarlour games.
- An outdoor dining pavilion, with an intimate cocktail area. floating on a water lily and lotus pond.
- A pool bar and the pool menu option.
- An infre-red sauna and a room equipped with a steam shower and chromotherapy.
- A fitness room with bicycle, AB board, elliptical, multi gym station and massage ottoman.
The villa is located 20 km north of Ubud, the capital of Balinese artists, and 10 km north of Payangan, on Buahan main road.
At an altitude of 700 m, the villa enjoys a fresh and healthy air.
All Bedrooms | USD $900 per night - USD $1,500 per night
|Low||Jan 9, 2020 - Mar 23, 2020||USD $900 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Mar 24, 2020 - Mar 30, 2020||USD $1,250 per night||6 nights min|
|Low||Mar 31, 2020 - Jul 14, 2020||USD $900 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 15, 2020 - Jul 31, 2020||USD $1,250 per night||6 nights min|
|Peak||Aug 1, 2020 - Aug 31, 2020||USD $1,500 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Sep 1, 2020 - Sep 15, 2020||USD $1,250 per night||6 nights min|
|Low||Sep 16, 2020 - Dec 14, 2020||USD $900 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2020 - Jan 8, 2021||USD $1,500 per night||10 nights min|