Uluwatu Villa 351
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Selamat datang (welcome) to Villa 351 This is a home with a view that you will never forget. A Bali family accommodation, a home to where you will always look forward to returning. Lose yourself in the tranquil and soothing character of our cliff top villa, set in a secluded but prestigious area near the traditional Balinese village of Kutuh, Ungasan. Enjoy the warm sea breezes, breathtaking sunrises and, quite simply, one of Bali’s most spectacular panoramic ocean views.
Villa 351 is Jimbaran sea view villa, located in the villa compound estate. An exclusive gated community within a 30-minute drive from Bali’s international airport. Secluded yet accessible means our villa is the perfect location for family accommodation and anyone looking for a get-away-from-it-all, luxurious private sanctuary but still wants to enjoy Bali’s many attractions, entertainment and dining options.
The elegant two-storey, four bedroom villa has been created to maximise the stunning sea views from almost every available angle. The architectural and interior design of the villa is a contemporary Balinese style and features a traditional roof design and construction. It is decorated with high quality furnishings, art, and artefacts made in Bali by local artists and craftsmen. However, the villa also features state-of-the-art technology including a Hi-Fi system with iPhone/iPod input, BOSE home entertainment centre, Sony PlayStation, more than 100 channels satellite TV and wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property.
Villa 351 guests have access to a private Beach Club on the unspoiled Pandawa Beach, a 10-minute drive from the villa. The villa is perfect for special events: weddings, reunions, birthday parties, private barbeques or just a relaxing place to meet with friends. Whatever the occasion, Villa 351 is your private sanctuary on the Island of the Gods.
Villa 351 located in Jimbaran Hills, has four bedrooms that sleep up to eight people, all with private bathrooms and panoramic ocean views. The Villa features a family living/media room, private massage facilities, spacious public living and dining areas, an infinity edge swimming pool (T-Shape Pool) overlooking the Indian Ocean, day gazebo and a fully-equipped, contemporary western kitchen, all supported by state-of-the-art fixtures, fittings and appliances. Smoking is not allowed in any of the villas rooms.
Master Bedroom 1
This spacious Master Bedroom is located on the Ground Floor. It overlooks the ocean and faces the infinity-edge swimming pool allowing guests to embrace the sunrise and ocean breezes from the moment they wake. The room features a large en-suite bathroom; walk-in closet and private outside massage and shower area. As with all the bedrooms, the contemporary interior design is complimented by elegant furniture, furnishings and art that result in a warm, enticing and extremely stylish feel to the room. The spacious en-suite bathroom features a deep oval shaped soaking tub and indoor and outdoor showers.
The Villa’s ambiance makes it the perfect place to experience the traditional spa and massage treatments for which Bali is renowned. The Massage Terrace, adjacent to the ground floor Master Bedroom offers a perfect sanctuary to indulge and pamper yourself. A trained therapist will assist you to select from a range of massages or treatments.
Master Bedroom 2
Positioned on the First Floor, the second Master Bedroom is the perfect space for couples. The room is reached from one of the Villa's architectural features, a spiraling ramp that replaces a traditional staircase to reach the split-level second floor. The room features large glass doors and windows on 2 sides that provide access to a wrap around balcony and offers outstanding, uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, the rugged seascape and the Villas lush tropical gardens. A sunrise seen from this room is an experience that you are unlikely to forget.
The essence of this room is Balinese minimalist-elegance. It is well appointed and fully equipped with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom featuring an oversized soaking bathtub and rain shower. The art in the room, which adds to its sense of style, includes a seascape of local fishermen on the beach that can be seen from the balcony.
Guest Bedroom 3
Located on the upper level of the First Floor, this bedroom and private bathroom is designed to create a warm and relaxing ambience and features contemporary décor in a rustic style, complimented by original paintings by local artists and high quality finishings. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Indian Ocean, the Villa and its surroundings.
Guest Bedroom 4
Designed with kids in mind, this room can either be set up with twin beds or a king-sized double bed. Like all the Villa’s bedrooms, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer great views of the Indian Ocean, the Villa and its surroundings but all doors and windows can be locked for added safety. The room and its private bathroom has a fun and relaxed feel to it but as it is elegantly appointed with quality furnishings, it is the perfect home-from-home for the young, young at heart or anyone else for that matter.
Family Living/Media Room
Villa 351 is the best family accommodation in Jimbaran, because the facilities in this Villa is suitable for family activities. The Family Living/Media Roomis a perfect space for reading, playing or just hanging out together. A home entertainment centre, video game console, LCD multi-channel TV and a selection of traditional board games make this comfortable room the Villa’s entertainment hub. A wide array of video games, DVD movies, and books are available for your enjoyment.
The formal dining area and the main Living Room are located in the Central Pavilion. This large room with direct access to the pool features a high traditional roof and spectacular ocean views. The room is adjacent to the modern, western style kitchen that provides all mod cons, including a built-in coffee/espresso maker, breakfast bar and a covered alfresco dining area. A Chef is available to prepare a selection of local and international dishes from the available menu for breakfast, lunch or dinner, including a number of kid’s favourites.
Meals can be enjoyed indoors and outdoors, formal or relaxed by the pool or in the day gazebo. The choice is yours. A romantic candle light dinner by the pool and under the moonlight and stars in the southern sky can also be arranged. All you need to do is ask.
The villa staff are friendly, speak English and are trained in providing personalized service to discerning guests. The villa manager and the team are available as little or as much as you need them. If you cannot find what you are looking for in Bali, you can be sure that they can.
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily a-la-carte breakfast for the registered guests. Non-resident guests will be charged at IDR 150,000 per person
- One-time return airport transfers. Additional airport transfer will be charged at IDR 250,000
- 24-hours security
- Chef service. Food and beverage for preparation of lunch and dinner are to be provided by the guests; the staff can purchase supplies with a 10% surcharge on top of actual cost
- Daily housekeeping
- Staff on duty from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wi-Fi connection
- Laundry and dry clean can be arranged with an extra charge
- A seven-seater car and driver including petrol (parking, entrance fees and other incidental charges are not included) for 8-consecutive hours at IDR 800.000. Thereafter the car will be charged IDR 150.000/hour
Facilities offered in Villa 351 including:
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control
- Extra beds with additional cost
- 15 metre T-shape infinity pool and sun deck
- Extensive open living and dining areas
- BOSE AV 321 II GSX media center
- Hi-Fi system with iPhone/iPod input
- Sony PlayStation game console
- Safe deposit box in each room
- LCD multi-channel TV
- Fully equipped kitchen (gas stove, refrigerator, oven, cooker hood, microwave, coffee maker, juicer, toaster, blender, water dispenser, etc.)
- Barbeque facilities
- Day gazebo on the edge of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean
* Upon arrival, please provide a cash float of between US$ 300 to US$ 500, for your consumables, local currency is preferred. The villa staff will make any purchases and present receipts. They will keep you informed of the balance and if the cash float needs replenishment. Please do advise the villa staff if you would like to purchase anything during your stay — they are there to make your life easier.
*A cash deposit in Indonesian Rupiah that is equal to USD 100 per adult guest must be paid to the Villa Manager upon check-in, and to be topped up as necessary, to cover incidental charges related to the villa only, such as food and beverages purchase, petrol, parking fees outside the Villa area and additional transportation usage. The owner reserves the right to charge using the deposit for any damage and loss caused to the villa; and the guests must pay the balance if the deposit is not sufficient to cover. The Villa Manager will return the balance with supporting receipts upon check-out
House guidelines, policy for event / gathering:
- Function fee is USD 1,000++ (subject to 15.5% Government Tax & Service Charge) including banjar permit, police report, security, parking space and corkage
- Fully-refundable deposit is IDR 6,000,000 upon check-in
- Curfew for DJ is 12:00 midnight and guests and vendors should vacate by 12:30 a.m.
- Firework or laser show no longer allowed
- Generator required
- Minimum stay 3 nights required (during low and high season) and minimum 5 nights for Peak season.
All Bedrooms | USD $750 per night - USD $1,000 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Sep 1, 2020 - Dec 19, 2020||USD $750 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2020 - Jan 5, 2021||USD $1,000 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 11, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021||USD $750 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2021 - Aug 31, 2021||USD $850 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.