Umalas Villa 3495
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3495 is the jewel of the complex, at the foot of a valley of rice fields in the heart of Umalas, a quiet residential area only 10 minutes’ drive from the trendy Seminyak, and35 minutes from the airport.
Villa 3495, with its majestic park of 3200 m², where statues mix “Timor” ferns and lush vegetation is quietude …
Walked in the door, you will be delighted by a pool of “water lily” , a ceiling sparkling drops of blown glass, carved by soil “Ulin” ironwood, and in a row, an incredible pool in natural stone, “Sukabumi”, which gives the water this particular color between green and blue …Our “patong” wood (statues), very exotic , protect the place.
Villa 3495, “the Tropical”, is the largest of our properties with 5 Joglos double bedrooms in old teak, with a minimum of 30 m², and its private semi opened bathroom: feeling of freedom. .. fun … take a bath, a shower in the middle of a garden of Eden.
The “Joglos” are traditional wooden houses endemic to the island of Java.
You’ll certainly relax in our “oriental lounge” where a “charivari” multicolored cushions invites you to relax facing the “Garden of the Gods”, and our “Joglo” tea time bar will be waiting for you for a game of chess or offering you the possibility to enjoy, our library corner or television space . Enjoy our “Joglo” dining dice breakfast, which is served by the colorful and fragrant tropical fruit from the “Pasar” (market).
If you no longer wish to know the adventure outside, on request, a chef can treat yourself and orchestrate a menu in our kitchen Joglo!
Discretion and the smile of our “staff”, dedication, are all ingredients to the success of your stay.
Villa 3495 … scenery and escape insured ….
- 5 bedrooms with Air-con
- 5 double beds King size
- 5 ensuite bathrooms with bathtub
- Max occupancy: 10 adults
- Location: Umalas
- Land area: 4100 m²
- Building area: 915 m²
- Food & beverages charged at grocery bill + 20%
- Laundry at additional charge
- Butler service
- 24 hour uniformed security
- Cook on request
- Delivery food available
- Others services on request (massages, cars…)
- Villa available for event
- Internet (WiFi)
- Private swimming pool 204 m² - 24 m length - zigzag shape
- Media room with TV Satellite and DVD Players
- Home theatre LG
- DVD library
- iPod dock
- Chill out area with many cushions
- In each bedroom: walk in wardrobe, safety box, fan, mini bar
- In all bathrooms: hairdryer, bathroom amenities
- Car Parking
- 4 lounge Gazebo
- 5 double Sunbeds with sun umbrella
- Towels & linen
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Coffee espresso machine (Malongo capsule at extra charge)
- Dining Table for 10 peoples
- Backup generator
- Extra bed available + 35$/Night including breakfast
- 1 Manager
- 7 Security guards
- 4 Maids
- 2 Butler 7am-8pm
- Cook (On request)
- 6 gardener and pool attendant
Villa 3495 is located in the small village of Umalas, only 10 minutes driving from Seminyak, in a quiet residential area surrounded by rice fields.
- From beach: 3 km (Batubelig)
- Airport: 23 km
- First restaurant: 500 m
- Downtown Seminyak: 3 km (Oberoi / Ku De Ta)
All Bedrooms | USD $1,110 per night - USD $1,460 per night +17.7% Tax
|Low||Mar 21, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019||USD $1,110 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2019 - Aug 31, 2019||USD $1,460 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $1,110 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 10, 2020||USD $1,460 per night||4 nights min|
|Low||Jan 11, 2020 - Mar 12, 2020||USD $1,110 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 13, 2020 - Mar 20, 2020||USD $1,460 per night||4 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.
Real Client Reviews
Everything's is great. One of the best villas we have stayed in over the years!