Fiji Islands Villa 731
This villa is located in: Fiji Islands, FijiClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
The villa is a private oasis of stylish Fijian living, located on the beach front in a secluded position. Whilst inclusive of all meals, the Royal features a full show kitchen and dining area, outdoor entertaining and lounge areas and 3 bedrooms with ensuites, set across two pavilions.
Each of the king bedrooms has their own private ensuite. The master suite features an expansive bathroom with separate bathtub and shower and also offers a relaxation lounge area, the perfect spot for curling up with a good book.
In an absolute beachfront location set amidst tropical gardens, the villa has a swimming pool, sun loungers and umbrellas and a covered cabana with double mattress.
This is the ultimate in Pacific living, yet with all the facilities of the estate at your fingertips, including all meals included at the resorts dining outlets for all 6 guests.
- Three bedrooms, each with a king bed (may be split into twin configuration) and ensuite bathroom
- Kitchen, loungeroom, dining area
- TV, DVD and Bose sound system to bluetooth your own music selection from your own device
- International direct dial telephone
- Complimentary daily wash and fold laundry service
- Complimentary WIFI
- L’Occitane body lotion, shampoo and conditioner
- All meals for up to 6 people of any age
- A selection of non alcoholic beverages
- Non motorised water sports
- Tennis, pitch and putt golf
- Daily snorkelling safari
- Invitation to Management cocktails on Thursday evenings with Fijian staff cultural performance
- Villa concierge butler service is available daily from 7am to 11pm
Up to 4 people to 31 March 2017 : FJD $ 6,718
Extra adult (max 2 extra) : FJD $ 830
Child (max 2 extra) : FJD $ 260
Up to 6 people to 31 March 2018 : FJD $ 7,750
Note: Maximum occupancy is 6 persons of any age in total
All rates include Fiji Taxes currently at 25%
Rates include meals, non alcoholic beverages, wifi, daily laundry service, non motorised water sports, use of golf course, gym, tennis court and weekly Fiji Cultural show Thursday nights with Fijian Lovo feast.