Mougins Villa 1810
- Air Conditioning
This property of about 355 m² is located in a prime position, perched on a hillside just over 5 minutes from the old town of Vence and enjoys spectacular 180° views. Its grounds cover over 2.200 m² with an orchard, vines, fruit and olive trees, a large terrace and three superb patios for summer dining.
At the far end of the terraced gardens is a large garage with independent access, whilst additional parking is provided on a paved area at the main entrance, covered by an ornate, cast-iron pergola. The pathways throughout the grounds are lit at night, whilst a video entry system provides additional security with phone points at the front gates, the main entrance and within the house.
The illuminated gardens are a great place to relax in, either during the day or night, with sunken Bose speakers offering exceptional sound quality for music in the garden and the pool areas.
The interior of the house is very elegant with wonderful black and white photos of movies stars on its walls. This property has a lot of character, offering various styles of warm and relaxing ambiences throughout. The house is fully fitted with broadband internet, a fully integrated telephone system and satellite televisions on all floors. It uses a reversible heating and air conditioning system for all rooms and floors, making this an ideal location at any time of the year.
- Drawing room with old stone fireplace and sea views
- Morning room with large lattice windows facing the sea and entrance to a small bar
- Home cinema room with seating for up to 15 and complete with state-of-the-art stereo sound system, fixed screen and Yamaha projector
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (including walk-in shower and tiled seating)
- Guest cloakroom
- Large dining room facing the sea and leading onto the main terrace
- Large rustic, fully equipped kitchen and breakfast room fitted with imported Turkish marble work surface
- Television room and bar with integrated music system
- Study with broadband internet connection
- Utility room
- Storage area leading onto the side terrace and fountain
- Guest cloakroom.
Three main bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in showers, towel heaters and good storage space.
A unique duplex suite on the second floor and attic floor linked by a spiral staircase comprising of a large attic bedroom, bathroom and small sitting room/dressing room or fifth bedroom.
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Home Cinema.
- Nearest village - Vence 10 min.
- Nearest town - Nice 25 min.
- Nearest beach - Cagnes sur Mer 15 min.
- Nearest airport - Nice 20 min.